If You Are Thinking Of Getting Eibach Springs

Pro Kit you may want to go ahead and purchase them... I recently bought a 94 sc400 and with any old car Ive started fixing it up (4,000 and counting) and wanted to lower it an inch w/ the Eibach Pro Kit springs but was having trouble finding anyone who had them in stock...

Today I finally called Eibach and they said they had discontinued making them due to demand.. I mentioned to the Eibach rep that I saw on ebay a guy who was selling them for 305 w/ shipping... The Eibach rep said that may be where I have to end up buying it but he pointed out that if they were not an authorized dealer then the 1 million mile warranty would be voided...

So after looking at the ebay guys feedback and weighing the no warranty I started searching the internet and then calling around... These are all the places I called all the shops here in Athens GA, plus Nopi, Directtire, Howbarmotorsports, Perfomance center, Shox.com, AJUSA and finally the guys at drivewire.com had 5 of them in stock (now four :D ) The price was 311.69 & 14.95 shipping so it only cost me about $20 for the warranty and not having to worry about some guy in hong kong shipping them out...

Now I just have to get my buddy to put them on for me along w/ the new shocks... Oh and the other big thing Ive learned is dont screw up your carpet... Lexus wants 759 for new molded carpet... Thankfully I found some on ebay for 125.

Lexus is almost as pricey as Porsche. They wanted $179.00 for floor mats. Thats BS.

Just ordered 1.2" lowering springs for my 05 SC430. I tried to find 2" or 2.5 " but I guess there is little call for them.