Cargo Mat For Gx

pedah3

Just picked up the OEM Lexus cargo liner from my dealer in Seattle. $95 and not bad for the price. It is more black than gray, but does match the rear bumper tread perfectly. It does say "Lexus" on it and it has cutouts for 3rd row seats and/or cargo net. Part#: PT218-60053-11 for Dark Grey. Also in Ivory apparently.

• 5 months later...
I purchased the Husky cargo liner.. had so many problems .. the cargo mat didnot fit .. I even worked with the engineer .. I measured the cargo area.. Still didn't fit right .. Sent it back ... stll looking for a cargo liner ..I will probally visit Brookfield and order one from the Dealer ..

I have the Husky cargo liner on my 2005 GX. It fits great. I wonder if you received the wrong liner.

I'll share this with you so you can avoid a problem I created with my previous SUV. I decided to shampoo the carpet before I put down the cargo liner. Evidently the carpet had not dried completely when I covered it with the mat. The result was mildew, and lots of it.