Where Are The Hooks For The Coat Hangers?

LotusElise

I can't seem to find them.  Can someone post a pic of one?

i'm not sure if the GX470s that have 3rd seats have coat hooks, but mine does (i have no 3rd seat). i'll post pics when i find time! ;)

I can't seem to find them.  Can someone post a pic of one?

i'm not sure if the GX470s that have 3rd seats have coat hooks, but mine does (i have no 3rd seat). i'll post pics when i find time! ;)

OK, thanks! Don't know why 3rd row seating would affect the placement of coat hangers.

actually, i've already broken one of those hooks (my dad pulled on it, thinking u pull down on it, but it's a push in thing). they're kinda flumsy, but still serves the purpose. :cheers:

• 10 months later...

Can someone repost pics? :unsure: I'd like to know if those of us with 3rd row seating can still get coat hooks. In advance, thanks. B)

they are in the second row. they are next to the handles on the ceiling.you have to pull them down

they are in the second row. they are next to the handles on the ceiling.you have to pull them down

Thanks, but I believe that's only a luxury on an '06 GX. :rolleyes: Based on having to pull them down from the ceiling, I doubt pre-2006 GX'ers can get 'em unless they're the type that you can just snap-on the handles. -_-

Thanks, but I believe that's only a luxury on an '06 GX. :rolleyes: Based on having to pull them down from the ceiling, I doubt pre-2006 GX'ers can get 'em unless they're the type that you can just snap-on the handles. -_-

yea, if u dont have hooks, than just use the handles, lol

• 3 months later...