49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is The Best Looking?

• 1992 - 1996 Es300
    • 1997 - 1999 Es300
    • 2000 - 2001 Es300
    • 2002 - 2003 Es300
    • 2004 Es330
    • 2005 Es330

I think its a toss up between the 2002-2004 and the 2005+. I like some aspects of each better than the other. The previous gen ES300s have never appealed to me.

I voted for 97-99. They are just timless; the epitome of understated elegance. The 02-?? definantly takes the cake as far as interiors are concerned-the seats/dash/leather are all top notch.

i love the 05 models.

the projector heads and the new tails are really working for me.. as well as the larger wheels looking more accomdating.

really does make a worlds of difference for the latter generation.

Cant ever forget the 92-96 because of the way they keep thier prestine. Most people look at the 92 and cant tell they are 14 years old. They would throw out a guess.. like 98 or that sort. That and i have a 96 myself. And soon will have a second : 2000 LS :D

I voted for 97-99. They are just timless; the epitome of understated elegance.  The 02-?? definantly takes the cake as far as interiors are concerned-the seats/dash/leather are all top notch.

To be perfectly honest, i think the 92-01 es's are built with more quality than the 02+. I don't know why i think this; i just think new cars are made wit hless quality.

i think that goes as a standard for almost everything today.

Think about homes. The modern homes built in the last 5-10 years are nothing in quality compared to the ones built in the 60's and 70's.

unrelated, i know... just had to type

the 02 plus models are definetly quality built. But there does seem to be something lacking there ? perhaps that i dont own one.

i think that goes as a standard for almost everything today. 

Think about homes.  The modern homes built in the last 5-10 years are nothing in quality compared to the ones built in the 60's and 70's. 

unrelated, i know... just had to type

the 02 plus models are definetly quality built.  But there does seem to be something lacking there ?    perhaps that i dont own one.

To tell you the truth, i can't picture an 02+ ES on the road in 15 years after production, as i can EASIELY picture an older ES on the road 15 yrs after production. I't weird but that't how i see it...

Tough question. Given the other car designs at the time I think that the '92-'96 were probably the best looking. I also think that they were the least Camry-like.

I like the '05 as well, but like the 97-04 it looks a little too much like the Camry of the same year - there's just not enough differentiation in the styling between the Camry and the ES (obvoiusly the build, material, and feature quality is years ahead on the ES).

I got the 2001 ES 300 Black on Tan. All that shiny black and crome makes to jump out. I looked at many cars and other Lexuses and I got to say that this model just had the classier line. Geo

I got the 2001 ES 300 Black on Tan.  All that shiny black and crome makes to jump out.  I looked at many cars and other Lexuses and I got to say that this model just had the classier line.  Geo

I wish i had gotten that!! Lucky <_<

Cant ever forget the 92-96 because of the way they keep thier prestine.  Most people look at the 92 and cant tell they are 14 years old.  They would throw out a guess.. like 98 or that sort.

Yep I know what you mean. I still get compliments on my ES and they even can't tell it's a 1992. A friend of mine even thought it was brand new B) .

Well I obviously voted for '92-'96. I like the other ES styles of course, but that generation really stood out to me because it had a elegant but assertive look in the front end styling.

a 97-99 with 01 tails, :)  i like the bumper of my 97 beter than the 01's

I agree with justin97. The front bumper on the 00-01 looks like a chunk has been cut out of the bottom to make it higher up and wedgey. But slap the 00-01 tails on a 97-99 like I did and it is hands down the nicest car ever made ever ever. Also when you open the doors and put the windows down, there is no frame around where the window would be. It is just a clean unique look.