Mods?

You can start with BFI (really cheap). Then go to exhaust, headers, and TC (affordable). And if you still got any money left go with Turbo or Supercharge (expensive). After this she will SOAR all you want.

swap in a 2jz-gte. or find the people that did the twin turbo for the sc400. and i remember hearing about a s/c system for the 400 too.

oh and im in coral springs too. right by mullins.

ok, cool. But what exactly is a 2jz-gte? And how much is the twin turbo? Thanks/

Oh yea Mullins I know where that is, I live real close to there.

You can start with BFI (really cheap). Then go to exhaust, headers, and TC (affordable). And if you still got any money left go with Turbo or Supercharge (expensive). After this she will SOAR all you want.

How much faster are we talking here? And what are the range of prices? Thanks!!

Guys, our search feature will uncover a wealth of information on this exact subject. I have detailed it as well as many others before me. The supra TT motor is an option, as well as a naturally aspirated to turbo conversion wich is what I use. Many ways to skin the cat, I feel the best option is to use the perfectly good powerplant given in the SC3...

:cheers:

Sure that's an excellent option, if you can get a hold of the guy...

... talk about a 1 in a million shot...

but Toyomoto is top notch... so is Sound Performance out of Chicago. There are a slew of other credible sources out there but many more shotty ones...

Just be patient, research and be prepared for hassles, delays, a couple redoes, and lots of fun on the road...