Abs/trac Error Codes, Please Help!

Hey guys, got my sc400 last week, its pretty clean but I'm trying to tune it up a little a fix a few problems. I have the common ps pump leak which will be fixed soon but I'm also getting an abs/trac diagnostic error code. Heres what its doing, the abs light never comes on but the trac light usually does. Sometimes the trac light won't come on at all if I turn the traction control off before I drive the car. I did the diagnostic check and the trac light blinks code 43, I have no clue what that means, I can't find that code mentioned anywhere. The ABS light light blinks a 54 which means "excessive frequency in trac pump". Does anyone have any experience with this? And does anyone one know if the trac pump and abs pumps are the same thing? I can't seem to find any info on the trac pump. Any help will be greatley appreciated. The car drives fine, no problems that Ive noticed.

BTW, if anyone has any info on straight up removing traction control and abs I would actuall rather do that, has anyone ever done that on an sc400?

Update: I reset the ecu as detailed here:

http://web.ace.net.au/soarer/ecu_reset.html

And then went and drove it hard for about 30 minutes with the traction control on, I lost traction at least 10 times and the traction control worked (trac light was blinking) and the trac light error hasn't come back on yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will stay like this, we'll see.

DTC 54 trouble areas: TRAC Actuator

TRAC Accumulator

Brake fluid leakage

ECU

I'd check the simple things first. Connectors clean and tight and so on. You need to get the Lexus manuals to trouble shoot. ABS and TRAC control are inter related. Check and make sure the ABS sensors on each hub are clean.

Thanks for the info, I finally got ahold of an fsm and went through the troubleshooting procedure, no leaks. I found the Trac code 43 too, which means there is a malfunction in the either the Trac ecu or the ABS/Trac ecu or the circuit between them. I did their voltage test on the trac ecu and got 5.8 volts were they say I should be getting 12 to 14 volts. So, I guess the Trac ecu needs to be replaced. I'm going to head to the junkyard tomarrow and try to find a used Trac ecu and a used ABS/Trac ecu to swap in. Hopefully that will work, if not, the traction actuator is getting swapped, thats the only other thing it could be. I'm hoping the abs code 54 was just a side effect of the malfunction, the fsm says that I should try to fix the code 43 first and see if that takes care of the code 54 as well. I'll update this as soon as theres any progress.

BTW-If anyones parting out and sc400 or sc300 email me at damesta@earthlink.net , there are a bunch of parts that I need.