Man. The 2006 Is Looks Like A Pontiac...

you guys didn't get it?

I said that the next generation IS looks like a pontiac G6.

You guys should know what a 2006 IS looks like. it's in all the recent car shows. and on lexus' website. or you can just look at MagicMtnDan's avatar.

I don't like the thought of a lexus looking like a pontiac, regardless of who designed their vehicle first.

you guys didn't get it?

I said that the next generation IS looks like a pontiac G6.

You guys should know what a 2006 IS looks like. it's in all the recent car shows. and on lexus' website. or you can just look at MagicMtnDan's avatar.

I don't like the thought of a lexus looking like a pontiac, regardless of who designed their vehicle first.

They really don't look anything alike. The G6 is actually a good looking car considering it came from GM/Pontiac. It does what it does well for a good price (I rented one and liked it - surprise!). But it won't be confused outside or inside for a Lexus IS - no way. Well, to a lot of women they might since they both have four wheels, four doors and a steering wheel :D

LMAO @ bart

True story. I used to attend textile machinery shows quite regularly. They didn't allow cameras. Quite often we would go to look at a new European machine, and there would be Japanese guys with little notebooks and sketch pads swarming all over those machines. :cheers::cheers:

Well, to a lot of women they might since they both have four wheels, four doors and a steering wheel  :D

Dan, please watch the sexist remarks. Don't *BLEEP* off our female contingent of members. Besides, I am sure we both know some guys that this applies to, too.

steviej

IS Forum Moderator.

LMAO @ bart

Quite often we would go to look at a new European machine, and there would be Japanese guys with little notebooks and sketch pads swarming all over those machines. :cheers: :cheers:

LMAO!!!! :lol: