"new Car Scent"

Has anyone ever tried these "new car scents" in a spray before? does it really smell good?

Yes, I bought one years ago. It sort of smells like a new car, but I bought a new car instead. You can't beat the real thing. haha :P

True you can't beat the real thing...

By the way: Are all the cars listed in your profile yours, or are you just a rich kid?? :wacko:

I think he said a few months ago that his cousin's uncle's brother is married to the niece of Brittney Spears' best friend's mother's brother! ;)

"But seriosly, folks",:chairshot:  He replyed to that question months ago.  He has both of his "older" children still at home and he wants his family to ride in dependable and stylish automobiles. ;)

A very nice stable of cars. :)

While everyone's sense of smell differs, many like the new car leather scent of Zaino's "Leather In A bottle". I've been accused of having a new car by friends after using it to treat my interior leather. I have also seen rare posts from people who dislike the scent.

True you can't beat the real thing...

By the way: Are all the cars listed in your profile yours, or are you just a rich kid??:wacko:

i've bought all of them LOL The 03 Ls is my son Brian's (he's 21). The 04 es330 is my oldest daughter Kate's (she's 19). The 04 and 03 rx's are mine (i'm 44). The 05 es330 is my wife's (she's 39). And the BMW and Benz are mine too B) This new 03 rx i'm looking for will be my other daughter Ali's next year. She'll be 15 May 3rd (oh yeah i can't wait :o )...LOL I can't wait till they're all out of the house!! :lol:

And no, i'm not a kid; the "kid" in lexkid630 was just there b/c i like it..LOL OI wish i was a kid, but no, i'm not..LOL

While everyone's sense of smell differs, many like the new car leather scent of Zaino's "Leather In A bottle". I've been accused of having a new car by friends after using it to treat my interior leather.  I have also seen rare posts from people who dislike the scent.

I love that smell! I do know of a lot of people that don't though....

I have tried many different air fresheners........the best by far that I like is Fabreeze Auto!  B)

:cheers:

i have a story to tell; a few years a go my family took a trip to wachington D.C. to see the white house etc...The rental car we got was something called a ...Kia?? Anyway it had this offensive odor like you couldn't believe!! It smelled like a dog urined on eve rything..there wasn't a definite stain; it was everywhere!! so i tried to return it, but i couldn't. So i had this stupid stink mobile.

I went to some drug store and bought a bottle of fabreeze..something. I preayed it and it made it worse!!

Wow was that the worse smell ever!!!

I doubt it was because of the fabreeze......if there was already a stench there to begin with.....it should have been cleaned up first (IE switch cars). I have used Fabreeze auto now for about a year and a half (I'm a smoker to boot) & I love the stuff. B)

Cat urine is worse than dog urine btw. :lol:

I doubt it was because of the fabreeze......if there was already a stench there to begin with.....it should have been cleaned up first (IE switch cars).  I have used Fabreeze auto now for about a year and a half (I'm a smoker to boot) & I love the stuff.  B)

Cat urine is worse than dog urine btw.  :lol:

it was some kmind of urine LOL And it wasn't the fabreeze that made it smell, the smell origionally was so potent nothing could cover it LOL

I doubt it was because of the fabreeze......if there was already a stench there to begin with.....it should have been cleaned up first (IE switch cars).  I have used Fabreeze auto now for about a year and a half (I'm a smoker to boot) & I love the stuff.   B)

Cat urine is worse than dog urine btw.   :lol:

it was some kmind of urine LOL And it wasn't the fabreeze that made it smell, the smell origionally was so potent nothing could cover it LOL

Well Kia's, what can you do? lmao! :lol:

oh yeah; how does this stuff work on smoke smell? Ever since they fixed my rx300 moonroof it's smelled of smoke...Errr i hate smoke.....happy to say i've never smoked my whole life LOL  B)

It makes a smokers car smell like a non smokers car.....or at least to my nose! lol :lol: ;)

oh yeah; how does this stuff work on smoke smell? Ever since they fixed my rx300 moonroof it's smelled of smoke...Errr i hate smoke.....happy to say i've never smoked my whole life LOL  B)

It makes a smokers car smell like a non smokers car.....or at least to my nose! lol :lol: ;)

some of these chemicals are miracle workers LOL and yes i can't say that kis was a nice car...errrrr like a tin can....I'll never rent a compact car again..

Fabreeze for auto is great.  I can spray my carpet and seats, leave the car overnight, and there is absolutely no smell at all next morning.

Never had dog or cat pee though.

lol bart....makes 2 of us. :lol:

Fabreez does a really good job on farts.  :D

LOL nice one

Ever hear about that fabreeze air sanitizer? That's supposed to kill "airborne bacteria" ? since when did bacteria get wings and not us ? HAHA

I've only seen the one for fabrics.

They got houselhold ones for allergens and pet dander.