ABS (4-Wheel)

Traction Control

Leather in perfect condition

wood/leather steering wheel + shift knob

Dual Power Seats

Moon Roof

Roof Rack

Privacy Glass

Stainless steel Grille Guard already added for me thanks to my dealer! :)

Alloy Wheels

Xenon HID

The thing is in excellent condition; i don't think there's even one rock chip or scratch on it. It has 18k miles, and was previously owned by an old couple! It wasn't in any accidents, but was driven from Florida to RI 2 times a year. The interior still has the new car smell, and everything seems to be working fine....The navigation is in perfect working condition; the same as mine....There isn't even 1 mark on the wood steering wheel; It's wonderful.

I told my dealer i was looking for an 03 in the indigo ink pearl YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, so they got it from "somewhere" last night. They are giving it the "certified" titile w/ the 3 yr warranty not like it actually needs it LOL.

Last night he called me and said to come by this moring to look @ it. So i did and it's beautiful...I wasn't exactly expecting to buy it so soon, but i want a good one...The salesman said that it was "JUST in" so there wasn't an exact price on it yet :o but that it would be around $32,000 - $33,000......Is this good? Or should i keep looking....i have plenty of time; i was expecting to get this late summer into the fall..should i just say, "Hey i'll take it for 30k, take it or leave it!" Will they buy this? or tell me to take a hike LOL ? I'm not that desperate yet, just want to get the best deal.....This seems high for an 03, especially when i could get a new 05 330 for 7-8k more....

Thanks

I bought the same RX w/o nav with 17.5k for $29,100 just a couple of weeks ago. They were asking $34,900.

Is this a good deal for a 2003 rx300 ?

Indigo ink pearl exterior

ivory interior

Auto-Climate Control

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Cassette

6 CD Auto-Changer

Navigation System (perrfeeccttttt)

Dual Front Air Bags

Front Side Air Bags

ABS (4-Wheel)

Traction Control

Leather in perfect condition

wood/leather steering wheel + shift knob

Dual Power Seats

Moon Roof

Roof Rack

Privacy Glass

Stainless steel Grille Guard already added for me thanks to my dealer!  :)

Alloy Wheels

Xenon HID

The thing is in excellent condition; i don't think there's even one rock chip or scratch on it. It has 18k miles, and was previously owned by an old couple! It wasn't in any accidents, but was driven from Florida to RI 2 times a year. The interior still has the new car smell, and everything seems to be working fine....The navigation is in perfect working condition; the same as mine....There isn't even 1 mark on the wood steering wheel; It's wonderful.

I told my dealer i was looking for an 03 in the indigo ink pearl YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, so they got it from "somewhere" last night.  They are giving it the "certified" titile w/ the 3 yr warranty not like it actually needs it LOL.

Last night he called me and said to come by this moring to look @ it. So i did and it's beautiful...I wasn't exactly expecting to buy it so soon, but i want a good one...The salesman said that it was "JUST in" so there wasn't an exact price on it yet  :o  but that it would be around $32,000 - $33,000......Is this good? Or should i keep looking....i have plenty of time; i was expecting to get this late summer into the fall..should i just say, "Hey i'll take it for 30k, take it or leave it!" Will they buy this? or tell me to take a hike LOL ?  I'm not that desperate yet, just want to get the best deal.....This seems high for an 03, especially when i could get a new 05 330 for 7-8k more....

Thanks

extremely high you can get a 04 rx 330 for that price. i have a 2004 sport pkg navigation rx 330 in black w/27k miles in new condition, dealer maintained that im selling for $34,500. The car was $46,000 new. Im awaiting a Hybrid early next month and want to sell this. Just had brakes done and also will have the tires changed out. Im in NY

extremely high you can get a 04 rx 330 for that price. i have a 2004 sport pkg navigation rx 330 in black w/27k miles in new condition, dealer maintained that im selling for $34,500. The car was $46,000 new.  Im awaiting a Hybrid early next month and want to sell this. Just had brakes done and also will have the tires changed out. Im in NY

I "would" get an 04 330 but my daughter wants the rx300..Since 2003 is the last year it was made, well...that's the one i'm loking at.....

Anyway the 04 rx330's with the same features is over 36k @ inskip, RI. I bought MY 04 rx330 new in 04 for 43k. That had everything in it though...

with nav a new one will be somewhere around $41,000. My dealer in NY Rallye that I do all my business with have a Certified 2002 w/ 30k miles and the nav pkg. blue for $29,500 on there website. So i guess about $3000-$4000k more for a 03 isnt too bad.

with nav a new one will be somewhere around $41,000. My dealer in NY Rallye that I do all my business with have a Certified 2002 w/ 30k miles and the nav pkg. blue for $29,500 on there website. So i guess about $3000-$4000k more for a 03 isnt too bad.

Yeah i'mlooking at that one....Looks like it's in good shape. higher mileage too.

Looks like a good deal to me for a 2003.  Something like that in SoCal. would list more like 34900 or more...  Sunshine tax.  Of course you should be able to talk them down a few thous.

i should be able to get them down a little. I was thinking a price no more than 30k

If you can get a 2003 like that with Nav. for 30k$ take it... The ones's with Nav seemed to run about 1k$ higher than without.

When I was negociating my 2002, my first bid was 21,900, and the guy didn't even bat an eye - this guy was like a prof. poker player on TV. He went to the back, came back with 1k$ lower than the list, so I said 23k$, and he went back to the office, and came back with his bottom line price printed out with the VIN and all the stuff, plus tax and registration. And that was his price.

It depends on what they had to do to the car... It seemed like all the cars had the same list price, but they would not go too low on cars they spent a lot on to shape up.

Needless to say, I did not get the car for much below 30k$, so your 30k$ price for an '03 vs. my '02 sounds good to me.

If you can get a 2003 like that with Nav. for 30k$ take it...  The ones's with Nav seemed to run about 1k$ higher than without.

When I was negociating my 2002, my first bid was 21,900, and the guy didn't even bat an eye - this guy was like a prof. poker player on TV.  He went to the back, came back with 1k$ lower than the list, so I said 23k$, and he went back to the office, and came back with his bottom line price printed out with the VIN and all the stuff, plus tax and registration.  And that was his price. 

It depends on what they had to do to the car... It seemed like all the cars had the same list price, but they would not go too low on cars they spent a lot on to shape up.

Needless to say, I did not get the car for much below 30k$, so your 30k$ price for an '03 vs. my '02 sounds good to me.

that's another thing; to "certify" it they wouldn't have needed to do much to this one. It's only 2 yrs old and 18k miles...the brakes are perfect, the tires are fine; everything's good! Except for fluids they need to replace anyway. If they payed someone 29k ish for it, they are gaining only 2k for it from me...

WOW i lost the rx300.....Someone bought it yesterday for 35k!! Who would spend 35k for a 2 yr old rx300? so what if it had 18,000 miles... I wasn't prepared to argue for it.... :unsure:

What are the chances of another blue 2003 low mileage coming in soon?

wait another 2 months. Lexus will have there 6 month early out for customers in Lexus leases that are due between aug-dec . So you will probably see a few 2003's turned in with this program.

yeah; i noticed my dealer now has only all 02's ;just off lease obviously.

Are lease crs in worse shape than ones bought then sold 2yrs later?

I think the leased cars are fine. They seemed the same or in better condition as the "used" cars. They are all certified. The leased cars probably had stricter maintenance schedules.

The dealer I worked with... most of the lease returns were for upgrading to RX330. So the people who leased them were more likely fans of Lexus RX300/330, and probably more likely to take care of the car (as I would expect the members of this forum).

That's my theory.

I think the leased cars are fine.  They seemed the same or in better condition as the "used" cars.  They are all certified.  The leased cars probably had stricter maintenance schedules.

The dealer I worked with... most of the lease returns were for upgrading to RX330.  So the people who leased them were more likely fans of Lexus RX300/330, and probably more likely to take care of the car (as I would expect the members of this forum).

That's my theory.

sounds like a good theory