Chrome Lx450 Wheels

SScooter429

Do they have to be LX 450 wheels or would Land Cruiser wheels work? 1995-1997 Land Cruiser wheels would fit, but wouldn't have the same look as the LX 450 wheels.

By chrome, do you mean the polished chromed version of the standard LX 450 wheels?

Should I assume that you want wheels in good condition without nicks and/or scrapes?

Do you want the lug nuts too? These wheels require the use of the correct lug nuts (96/97 LX 450 or 95-97 Land Cruser lug nuts).

Do they have to be LX 450 wheels or would Land Cruiser wheels work?  1995-1997 Land Cruiser wheels would fit, but wouldn't have the same look as the LX 450 wheels.

By chrome, do you mean the polished chromed version of the standard LX 450 wheels?

Should I assume that you want wheels in good condition without nicks and/or scrapes?

Do you want the lug nuts too?  These wheels require the use of the correct lug nuts (96/97 LX 450 or 95-97 Land Cruser lug nuts).

Prefer the Lx450 wheels, the chrome plated alloys, yes good to excellent shape preferred, doesn't really matter about the lug nuts.

Do they have to be LX 450 wheels or would Land Cruiser wheels work?  1995-1997 Land Cruiser wheels would fit, but wouldn't have the same look as the LX 450 wheels.

Do you want the lug nuts too?  These wheels require the use of the correct lug nuts (96/97 LX 450 or 95-97 Land Cruser lug nuts).

Prefer the Lx450 wheels, the chrome plated alloys, yes good to excellent shape preferred, doesn't really matter about the lug nuts.

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
Dougjohn, can you send me some pics of the wheels?

Sure, I'll snap a few pics, but I REALLY don't think you'll be interested. When I say they're banged up...they're beat up pretty bad.

Sorry for the delay...I was in Moab, UT for a few days...bouncing the rig off some rocks. :D

Did you give the chromolies one last good bashing before ponning them off on some poor sucker??  :whistles:

Naw...I haven't banged those rims on anything for about 6 or 7 months. I banged them on Moab slickrock last year...and some Rubicon granite before that. :blushing:

Not really trying to pawn them off on anyone...but scooter wants to see pics...

• 2 weeks later...
Did you give the chromolies one last good bashing before ponning them off on some poor sucker?? :whistles:

Naw...I haven't banged those rims on anything for about 6 or 7 months. I banged them on Moab slickrock last year...and some Rubicon granite before that. :blushing:

Check ebay, there is a company out there that will trade your unchromed wheels for chromed. I have the chrome and considering getting them replated. It is a unique look that I have not seen on anyones vehicle yet. I did start to see more white LX's after we picked up ours..

Check ebay, there is a company out there that will trade your unchromed wheels for chromed. I have the chrome and considering getting them replated. It is a unique look that I have not seen on anyones vehicle yet. I did start to see more white LX's after we picked up ours..

Any pics??

Check ebay, there is a company out there that will trade your unchromed wheels for chromed.

the company's called oemrims inc, & their ebay user id is "oemrims-company." i was considering getting this done for my toyota sienna wheels but decided against it once i found out that the chrome doesn't hold up well against road salt. therefore, if you live in a snowy area, you'd have to change the wheels out every winter to avoid damage. good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you give the chromolies one last good bashing before ponning them off on some poor sucker?? :whistles:

Did you ever come up with any pics?