Wind Noise~~ Help.

i got a REALLY loud wind noise coming from the driver side window. the noise is from the top right corner near the B-pillar. i've noticed that the window frames on both the driver side door and the back door have gaps between the frame and the door and that might be where the noise come from. anybody ever had the same problem?

i got a REALLY loud wind noise coming from the driver side window. the noise is from the top right corner near the B-pillar. i've noticed that the window frames on both the driver side door and the back door have gaps between the frame and the door and that might be where the noise come from. anybody ever had the same problem?

yeah i have the same problem too. it cost 600 bucks to fix that here in san diego at the lexus dealer. you can probably fix it with gorrila glue adhesive and c-clamps if its not too bad.

i'm gonna try the glue fist to see if it helps or not.....any suggestions on what type or what brand of glue i should use? wind visor sound pretty good, but i kind of feel that putting the wind visor on is gonna mess up the overall look of the car. any other solutions?? thanks for the reply, guys.

Right, on both suggestions. Good luck finding the window wind visors, can't find them anywhere.:pirate:

I said in an earlier reply about trying gorrilla glue and c-clamps. There was a memeber on here that tried that and it worked.

Which is why I said you're right on both suggestions :D I think you'd need to use an epoxy . What happens is the pastic cracks and breaks that holds the clips to the window frame. So. basically you're glueing the clips back on to the plastic window frams with an epoxy or very strong glue, like JB WELD. <_<