Underbody Plastic Cover

I just recently purchased a 98 gs400 and noticed after going to the dealership for an oil change that a few screws were missing which fasten the underbody cover. Does anyone know where I can purchase an underbody cover, or screws to hold my existing one up. I'm not sure if this is what it is called, but it's the plastic piece protecting the transmission, engine, and oil tank underneath the car. Will it hurt the car to leave this piece hanging near the left suspension arm?

**update**

Let me clarify, after reading some posts it's called the engine shroud. Does anyone know where I can find clips and/or screws for it, if they have been broken from the technicians performing my oil change?

The answer is obvious, the Lexus parts department. The entire cover including all the clips and screws was missing from mine when I bought the car. It was no problem to order the pieces.

Aparently, someone thought it'd be easier just to discard the expen$ive piece of plastic than to *BLEEP* with it every time you need to change the oil perhaps. According to Lexus service data this plastic pan serves several functions, namely:

1. It the bottom cover for the box that guides air around the engine

2. It keeps water, mud, rocks, etc. from splashing up on your engine (wet belts squeak)

3. It serves to improve underbody aerodynamics

The answer is obvious, the Lexus parts department. The entire cover including all the clips and screws was missing from mine when I bought the car. It was no problem to order the pieces.

Aparently, someone thought it'd be easier just to discard the expen$ive piece of plastic than to *BLEEP* with it every time you need to change the oil perhaps. According to Lexus service data this plastic pan serves several functions, namely:

1. It the bottom cover for the box that guides air around the engine

2. It keeps water, mud, rocks, etc. from splashing up on your engine (wet belts squeak)

3. It serves to improve underbody aerodynamics

In other words it keeps you Lexus COOLER, CLEANER and FASTER. Everything has a purpose, engineers aren’t stupid and Lexus doesn’t waste money.

Lexus bolts and screws are expensive...you should try to get them from your service dept for free if possible or just ask to see them and go out and buy them at your local store. I had no license plate screws when I got my car and was quoted for $15 for a bag because they don't sell them individually. Metric or standard? someone must know...there are many really smart people on here. hopefully someone finds this because I am obviously not that smart person.