The New Gs430

I dropped by the local dealer this evening to see the new GS430. I can't believe how good that car looks.....this one was black.....the paint is perfect, like looking into a black crystal ball. I need one.

In Canada, with the premium package, it is $90,000.00! So I may have to wait.

It's a home run that car. Right out of the park.

I bought the 2006 GS430 two weeks ago with nav/mark lev sound. The only bad thing I can say about the car is the tire noise. Just have to live with it till they wear out. Other then that I'm happy as a lark. The sound system is awsome, when watching a DVD the surround sounds better then my 10K set-up I have in my house (well allmost as good).

Alot of people were saying Lexus should of made it with a HP upgrade, I can tell you without a dout this car is faster then my 2002 GS430.

The car gets looked at all the time, my sons friend called it a chick magnet lol

In short, if anybody ask me would I recommeded this car the answer would be a big fat "YES"!!!!! :D

P.S. If anybody hears of how to bypass the DVD motion and parking brake so the DVD works when driving please let me know. Thanks!

pics?

PICS??

:D

The only bad thing I can say about the car is the tire noise. Just have to live with it till they wear out.

my 430 came with Pirelli Pzeros fitted.

Changed em last week for Goodyear Eagles F1 GS-D3.

They are a lot better, more grip, and quieter ;)

the Pirelli were louder than F1-Gs-D3s? I have 16inch Goodyear Eagles F1 GS-D3 now and I find them kinda loud.

So 18inch Pirelli Pzero neros came stock on your new 430?

The only bad thing I can say about the car is the tire noise. Just have to live with it till they wear out. Other then that I'm happy as a lark.

Congrats on the new car!

Do yourself a favor and go ahead and bite the bullet and replace the tires with something higher quality and quieter riding. Lexus puts terrible tires on their cars, and I wish I hadn't waited 25k to replace the original tires on mine. Good rubber makes a huge difference.

Most of your problem is probably the run flats, replace those with some good quality normal tires and the difference will be unreal.

The only bad thing I can say about the car is the tire noise. Just have to live with it till they wear out. Other then that I'm happy as a lark.

Congrats on the new car!

Do yourself a favor and go ahead and bite the bullet and replace the tires with something higher quality and quieter riding. Lexus puts terrible tires on their cars, and I wish I hadn't waited 25k to replace the original tires on mine. Good rubber makes a huge difference.

Most of your problem is probably the run flats, replace those with some good quality normal tires and the difference will be unreal.

For All season ride, control and durability, i reccomend the Falken Ziex ZE512. Do a search for "ZE-512", and you will find my post on them and my review.