Leather Seats Too Shiny!

My GS has black leather interior. Has anyone found a way to remove the shine and give it a more matted finish? I think there is so much leather cleaner/armor all stuff on them they look cheap! The leather is in very good shape however.

Any thoughts? THANKS!

My GS has black leather interior.  Has anyone found a way to remove the shine and give it a more matted finish?  I think there is so much leather cleaner/armor all stuff on them they look cheap!  The leather is in very good shape however.

Any thoughts?  THANKS!

i have the same problem too..it really does look bad..

My GS has black leather interior.  Has anyone found a way to remove the shine and give it a more matted finish?  I think there is so much leather cleaner/armor all stuff on them they look cheap!  The leather is in very good shape however.

Any thoughts?  THANKS!

If the leather is shiney and hard, then you need to apply a conditioner. I use Lexol leather products once every quorter. It keeps the leather moist and soft to the touch. I clean first and then apply the conditioner with my hands.

Herk

Suggest using Zaino's leather products. Z 9 is a great cleaner and Z 10 (leather in a bottle) gives a great matted durable protective finish, and your car will smell like leather also.

www.zainostore.com

Jeremy at leatherseats.com recommends meguiars leather cleaner. I use it and it works great. <_<

I have always enjoyed using Meguirs cleaners pretty well all the way around. Probalby not the #1 possible item avialable, however cerainly sound product as well as available easily and consistently.