Anyone Used This-https://techinfo.toyota.com/index

damon

It's great.  :D You can buy a one day subscription for $10 and download everything you need. It's the Lexus service manual. Excellent information about repairing everything and diagnosing problems.

So, Larryp....does that mean if I can't afford $10, I can just have you email me the pages from the manual ;)

It's great.  :D You can buy a one day subscription for $10 and download everything you need. It's the Lexus service manual. Excellent information about repairing everything and diagnosing problems.

So, Larryp....does that mean if I can't afford $10, I can just have you email me the pages from the manual ;)

Sure. How does $1 a page sound? :pirate: Gotta do something to recover that huge investment. :rolleyes:

Listen to lexls, he's absolutely correct, I did. It takes a while to get everything down loaded, as it's in pieces. It also takes a while to get it organized. I got it all, printed it all on the office printer "after hours of course :whistles: " and organized 4 large 3 ring binders with tabs like "steering, suspension, etc...." You get the whole enitire manual for $10 and a few hours.

• 9 years later...