Need Help With Identification

I am new to the group so forgive me if these questions have been asked. I have search but could not find what I was looking form I have just purchased a 99 es300 and had questions regarding the stereo. How can I tell if I have the optional Nakamichi unit? I have a 6 CD changer in the glove box, but there is nothing indicating what type of unit I have. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I am putting on new tires shortly and was curious as to the largest size I could out on the stock wheels. I would like to go with 50 series but wasn;t sure if they would rub or not. Again, thanks for any information that might help.

I am new to the group so forgive me if these questions have been asked.  I have search but could not find what I was looking form  I have just purchased a 99 es300 and had questions regarding the stereo.  How can I tell if I have the optional Nakamichi unit?  I have a 6 CD changer in the glove box, but there is nothing indicating what type of unit I have.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, I am putting on new tires shortly and was curious as to the largest size I could out on the stock wheels.  I would like to go with 50 series but wasn;t sure if they would rub or not.  Again, thanks for any information that might help.

I think it says Nakamichi on the face plate.

I was planning on putting 215/50/17's on- and some people said it would not be a problem.you may want to refer to my thread- Solara Rims, 215/50-17 tires under tires/rims

Welcome! :cheers:

If you have Nak, it'll say it to the right of the clock. Otherwise, it'll just have Lexus Premium Sound marked. I've seen very few with Nak, and most of them have all of the options: AVS(air suspension), heated seats, trac, etc.

You can see Lexus Prem Sound next to the clock:

14631.JPG