Mileage Of All Members?

I was reading one of the older post on this website and came across someone that said alot of the members have +200,000 miles on their cars and it's still running strong. I was just wondering what kinda mileage do you guys have on your cars right now??? B4 my honda was stolen i had 131,000 but it had awhile to go and it was a 97.

352,000 Kms on my ls400 1992 before I sold it 7 weeks ago and in better condition than my newly acquired Gs400 1998 (go see my other post)

And nobody seem to ever had this kind of trouble with the tiptronic. (my Gs400)

But don't worry, I still very in love with the car even with it's little bad mood.

Dantheman :P

252.5k on my '95 LS400-a very reliable, well engineered car. B) I can still get to 60 in the factory specified time and get 20/26 fuel econ. The black paint hasn't held up anywhere near as well as I though it would, but everything else is first rate. I plan to buy a '98-'99 or '04-'05 LS after I finish college and grad school. Only, 130k on my '94 ES!

:cheers:

252.5k on my '95 LS400-a very reliable, well engineered car. B) I can still get to 60 in the factory specified time and get 20/26 fuel econ. The black paint hasn't held up anywhere near as well as I though it would, but everything else is first rate. I plan to buy a '98-'99 or '04-'05 LS after I finish college and grad school.

:cheers:

Whoo-hoo, 145K will be rounded this week on my ES250!!

Larry H. Miller Lexus in Sandy, Utah has a 1990 LS400 in the showroom - Perfect condition with origional engine and transmission (never rebuilt), origional paint and seats....with 525,000 miles on it.

*edit: Not Sandy - Murray UT

• 1 month later...
I was reading one of the older post on this website and came across someone that said alot of the members have +200,000 miles on their cars and it's still running strong. I was just wondering what kinda mileage do you guys have on your cars right now???  B4 my honda was stolen i had 131,000 but it had awhile to go and it was a 97.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... i have 203,774 and still going strong.

i have a 02 gs with 27,6 something got it when it had 26,117 on it i love the car so much i wash it every other day dust it off take much better care of it then i did my volvo s80 that car since the day i got it was a piece of garbage it was in the shop at least 15 times for different things..new tranny new fuel pump accident sturts abs sensor im not gonna go on..so i hope this car lasts long