Took The Gx Off Road And Cracked The Running Board

nyc11370

I took my GX off road over the weekend. I didn't notice a rock and it cracked the driver side running board rear end. The rear of the running board got ripped out about 1 inch as well as the rear door lower plastic panel. I will go to the dealer to fix mounting clips this week.

Does anyone here has a good condition use running board for sale? My color is silver.

I tried the junkyards online and no one has any. I don't want to buy new because the aftermarket paint is never as good as the factory paint.

I've heard that from a lot of people the first time they go out. I haven't gone off road yet, and am worried about this.

What do you think about just replaceing them with chrome tube side steps? You'll lose the lights, but they'll be functional.

Our side steps actually work against us. They protect nothing, and actually cause more damage when they are ripped off.

I've heard that from a lot of people the first time they go out.  I haven't gone off road yet, and am worried about this. 

What do you think about just replaceing them with chrome tube side steps?  You'll lose the lights, but they'll be functional.

Our side steps actually work against us.  They protect nothing, and actually cause more damage when they are ripped off.

I totally agreed with you. I will look for something that is more functional.