Turbo.. What Year Is Your Gs?

The reason I am asking is because I have something in my engine that has me concerned. I have like a "dirty oily" type of spot at the top, front, passenger side of my engine. I don't have any problems, just noticed it and thought maybe I should ask about it. Have you changed your own head gaskets before?

Do you have any pics (in and out) of your car? That color is TIGHT!

The reason I am asking is because I have something in my engine that has me concerned.  I have like a "dirty oily" type of spot at the top, front, passenger side of my engine.  I don't have any problems, just noticed it and thought maybe I should ask about it.  Have you changed your own head gaskets before?

Do you have any pics (in and out) of your car?  That color is TIGHT!

What color ????

The reason I am asking is because I have something in my engine that has me concerned.  I have like a "dirty oily" type of spot at the top, front, passenger side of my engine.  I don't have any problems, just noticed it and thought maybe I should ask about it.  Have you changed your own head gaskets before?

Do you have any pics (in and out) of your car?  That color is TIGHT!

is the oily residue seaping from the valve cover? if it is, then you need to tighten down the bolts holding down your valve covers. they tend to get loose over the years and may be a problem if left unattended because oil will seap into your number 5 and 6 spark plug port. trying checking that out.

What usually leaks is the distibutor oring, mine was just replaced <_< 93 on the year if you're referring to me. I have some older pics in the garage. I'm waiting to finish my new seats skins install before taking any new ones.

I know those seats are a pain in the a**! I put new seat skins in my Acura Legend before I had the GS. Make sure you post those pics! Tighten down valve cover bolts?