Reasonable Body Shop

i know this isnt in LA but i lived in LA and still went here so its not that far, Orange County Auto Body, i think the number is 7145303558, and its in garden grove. the shops very professional, not very cheap but price is low for quality. he did some pretty krazie work on my car. it was bashed up, and he restored the damage, and put a kit on for me, custom small little side vent on front fender(all metal), and since all SC kits are fiberglass, (except one ugly cf bumper) we wanted something sturdy on the front. he cut the fiberglass kit in half horizontally, and molded it to the upper part of the stock polyurethane front bumper, did a really clean job. No one could tell that its two completely different bumpers made of different materials molded together. i thought it was awesome anyways. Ask for John, and you can tell him Bryan with the Black SC sent you and i said he would give you a discount. he said hed give my friends around 10% off, well were forum friends right?