98sc400 Vs 95 Tt Supra

U know theres also the other alternative of importing a Toyota Soarer JZZ30, which also is a 2.5l tt rated at 208kw standard, just like the supra tt.

I guess the only downside to this is that the car is righ hand drive! but thats fine if u live in Australia! :D

Oh n also you would have to get used to a digital dash...

Sounds like a decision that should be made by yourself. A lot of people are asking the forum what car they should buy. Does anyone think for themselves anymore? Buy me a supra TT. Then buy yourself a corolla. ;)

Well dude, if you want to satisfy your thirst for power then perhaps follow some alternatives.

You COULD buy the supra (geez I won't knock back one like everyone else here)

but then again you've dumped 40k and still got a standard car back with VVTi on it which will make it a !Removed! to hack up for power.

I'd be more persuaded to get the SC400 at a cheap price then once I get bored with the V8 I'd buy a Supra TT motor and gearbox then do the conversion.

You'll then have heaps of bang and luxury to back it up.

You'll save money in the long run and the conversion won't be too hard as the 2jz is already a native to the JZZ/UZZ engine bay.

And none will guess it when they see a SC400 badged car roll up purring only to be dusted off by a TT screaming for attention at the wheels.

This should help you hold the "American Muscle has nothing on me" trophy.

Well that's my 2cents, this is Kent Brockman signing off. :geek: