Does This Body Kit Exist

this might be it:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=567

i think that might be it. i think it looks pretty cool...too bad i have a first gen

That one looks better than the catfish one <_<

I guess it all depends on personal taste. ;) I like them both. The L-Sportline that BrianH posted is pretty common, partly because it is easily accessible.

The other is a JDM kit made for Japanese cars so it won't fit without altering/removing the OEM crash bar. This is the case for most JDM kits. Oh, and what is it? It is the Carus Red Label kit. It is on my short list when I am ready to swap out my current aero parts. :)

So Im driving to a job interview and a semi in front of me blows a tire. I was surrounded by cars so all I could do was grin and bear it.It tore up my front bumper but my insurance said they would take care of it.I was looking to get a body kit anyway and I have a friend who has a body shop who can do this for me.The highest est. I could get was through the dealer and it was $600.Can I get a decent body kit for around this price?Does anyone have any suggestions?Im looking for something tough but not goddy.

My mistake not a full body kit just a front bumper.

Other than the used market or knock offs, it may be hard to find a full replacement aftermarket bumper for $600. Forget JDM from Japan. Those bumpers are usually $800 and up. Plus, in order to get the bumper here in a timely fashion, you are looking at $500-$600 just to airship it to the US.

You are also going to have to rule out lips since you don't have a front bumper anymore. I guess you can get a used OEM bumper and buy a lip. If you can get an OEM bumper for $300-$400 (or less), you can meet the $600 budget. Which lip is available depends on your final price for the OEM bumper.

Back to the bumper. Off the top of my head, you have the L-Sportline and the RMM, both made in the US and both polyurethane (PU) which is pretty durable. The bad thing is availability. RMM has gotten out of the GS aftermarket so I don't know the availability of their stock. L-Sportline is discontinued but they were bought out by another company. I believe production is starting up on this kit again, but it just won't be marketed under the L-Sportline name. Both these bumpers will be above the $600 price new.

I don't usually advocate knock offs but if you had to do so, I heard that the Explosion-style kit is acceptable and fits OK. It is fiberglass so it is not as durable as PU. The shop may have to tweak it a little to get it to fit so the labor cost may be higher.

Anyway, that is my quickie overview of your situation. Maybe someone else has other options for you.

Good luck.

My front bumper isnt that bad so I might repair it and add a lip.Also I got an est. today for 800 so Im getting closer.Where can I find some good looking front lips?There is a greddy one on ebay from time to time but I cant find it anywhere else.

I prefer the TTE lip that is on my car. The Greddy Gracer lip is pretty aggressive and you can easily get into scraping trouble. Carson Toyota would have the TTE but unless they happen to have some in stock, it has to come from Europe and may take a few weeks.