07 Ls

denslexusgx470

"These sedans are just the beginning: Lexus will redo the SC 330/430 vario-roof convertible coupe, probably into a true 2+2, in 2007 or later," -from the article

I just noticed that right now. SC330??? :huh:

prolly they gonna reveal sc330 this year..

but 330 means V6 and not I6....

and as far as i know I6 is more powerful but it comes only in 300 as of now

this is why there were no gs or is 330

After viewing that sketch of the 07' LS - my first impression is a good one. It looks nice. When I first saw it- I was thinking that they are going the way that Acura did with the RL, because this LS has a smaller appearance, then I read about the longer wheelbase model- so I would not be suprised if the shorter wheelbase model is about the same size as the new RL.

My guess is the std wheelbase will be similar to the current LS, which is actually considerably smaller than the 745Li or the S class. They wont make the LS anything like the RL, they have the GS to compete with it.

True in all respects.

But my thinking is that maybe someone is listening/watching (I am paranoid like that) and my comment on the current rendition might give them some cause to change direction so I post my thoughts comparing what I have now with what they have.

Nothing wrong with that, I don't think.

You can bet that representatives from Lexus watch this and other Lexus boards.

But one comments not gonna derail 5 million worth of design ;)

Gotta have faith, people were bemoaning the refresh of the LS in 98 and look at how much better it looks than the 97 model.

I wont say the same for the 01 LS430 vs the 00 LS400 but they got it right in 04.

You can bet that representatives from Lexus watch this and other Lexus boards.

But one comments not gonna derail 5 million worth of design ;)

Gotta have faith, people were bemoaning the refresh of the LS in 98 and look at how much better it looks than the 97 model.

I wont say the same for the 01 LS430 vs the 00 LS400 but they got it right in 04.

very true, I agree :cheers:

The way it sits it bears a faint resemblance to a Chrysler 300E with the high beltline. I think it looks bad to the bone and I will take one if someone gives it to me!