Stolen Headlights ?

nyc11370

I notice people are selling GX470 headlights on eBay. All of them have broken tab/bracket.

Does not look like these are coming from salvage vehicles.

May be the stupid thiefs stole them because they think these are HID Xenon since these are projector headlights?

What do you think?

I notice people are selling GX470 headlights on eBay. All of them have broken tab/bracket.

May be the stupid thiefs stole them because they think these are HID Xenon since these are projector headlights?

What do you think?

if they think so, then they are stupid! :pirate:

What do you think?

They aren't HID, but they are a far site better then any headlights I've had on any other vehicles. The brights illuminate a LONG ways down the road, much farther then what is normal for vehicles.

They aren't HID, but they are a far site better then any headlights I've had on any other vehicles. The brights illuminate a LONG ways down the road, much farther then what is normal for vehicles.

I agree. These projector headlamps, or whatever you call them, are pretty bright for the housing they come in. I wonder if the OEM bulbs we have on aren't the type of bulbs that slowly become dimmer over time?? :huh: