Cup Holders For Rx300

cfi on the fly

Hi all....

I just got a 2000 rx300, really like it so far. But the dang thing didn't come with any cup holders in the front upper or lower console. I do have the cup holders that sit between the front seats intended for the back passengers. I called the lexus dealership, not who I purchased through, and they said it would be 77 bucks for that little plastic cup holder. Anybody know where I could purchase used or new cheaper. I've looked around on ebay and others, but no luck. Ive got the tan interior. Thanks for the help.

I too bought a 2000 RX 300 a little over a year ago. It did not come with the drink holder that snaps into the console; I checked with the dealer and was able to purchase one for around $20-$25. My car was not purchased from this dealer either but the dealer is located in the Atlanta area. Might be worth your while to call several dealers-----I am sure they can ship it to you for alot less that $77.

$57.22 at newlexusparts.com. Still not cheap. They list for about $68. Sounds like the dealer you spoke to is charging over list. Try calling a few more local dealers. You also may want to go to Irontoad.com and ask for a price quote.

• 8 months later...

Is the holder that snaps into the top of the console considered the "rear" cup holder? I'm trying to find a replacement online, and www.aaa-importparts.com has one they call a "rear" drink holder - but no picture, so I'm not sure this is it. I've found the type of cup holder that goes inside the console drawers, but not the other kind.

Also, I've seen accessory colors named:

black

charcoal

light gray

Some website have black and gray as colors, but no charcoal. Is charcoal considered black by some? Mine is dark gray, so I'd consider that charcoal, but don't know if black is the same thing.

I got the cup holder (that goes in the upper or lower console) on eBay for $20 a few months ago. The dealer (even though i JUST bought it CPO) wouldn't give me a free one...

20 bucks is a good deal. I wouldn't pay 70+ for these plastic cupholders. They aren't "high quality" or anything, and just kinda do their job.

Hi all....

I just got a 2000 rx300, really like it so far. But the dang thing didn't come with any cup holders in the front upper or lower console. I do have the cup holders that sit between the front seats intended for the back passengers. I called the lexus dealership, not who I purchased through, and they said it would be 77 bucks for that little plastic cup holder. Anybody know where I could purchase used or new cheaper. I've looked around on ebay and others, but no luck. Ive got the tan interior. Thanks for the help.

Brand New, 19 to 25 dollars...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-LEXUS-R...sspagenameZWDVW

Hi all....

Thanks! I found that earlier today and bought the dark grey one the seller had.

Hi all....

Thanks! I found that earlier today and bought the dark grey one the seller had.

I got it from the same seller just in tan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...