Cd Changer Cable

I have purchased a CD capable radio and a cd changer, but the car was not wired for a cd changer.  Does anyone know where I can get a cable to go from the radio to the cd changer.  My car is a 94' ES300.

Thanks!!

yes i haver one. it is a shielded 16 foot long cable so it will not get any electrical interference like non shielded wiring. sincer you are running the cbale you can insta;ll the changer anywhere you want. the best place is to hang it from the back of the rear trunk celing and get it up off the trunk floor like originasl factory location. it also will fit under the passenger seat if you take off the silver metal case . yuu could change the magazines by reaching behind the passenger seat. email me at pioneersuby@woh.rr.com for more info odr pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
I have purchased a CD capable radio and a cd changer, but the car was not wired for a cd changer.  Does anyone know where I can get a cable to go from the radio to the cd changer.  My car is a 94' ES300.

Thanks!!

yes i haver one. it is a shielded 16 foot long cable so it will not get any electrical interference like non shielded wiring. sincer you are running the cbale you can insta;ll the changer anywhere you want. the best place is to hang it from the back of the rear trunk celing and get it up off the trunk floor like originasl factory location. it also will fit under the passenger seat if you take off the silver metal case . yuu could change the magazines by reaching behind the passenger seat. email me at pioneersuby@woh.rr.com for more info odr pictures.

Pioneersuby,

I sent an email to the address above. Did you receive the email?

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Pioneersuby,

I sent an email to the address above. Did you receive the email?

Thanks!!

no sign of any emails about the gs cd changer cable that the factory forgot to install on all the 98 gs300