Age Of Es300/330 Drivers

mrsel3

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 34

I just bought a 97 ES300 67K on it (legit) for my mother 2 months ago.

Liked it so much,

I just bought a 98 ES300 55K 1 owner (legit) for myself today

and came here to get some info.

I've been a GM loyalist my whole life and this is my pride and joy.

$30,000 invested since I was 21 , my 2nd car I ever owned. '

So after years of research I have finally gave up on GM .....and I'm trying out Lexus.

CamaroNewView1Medium.jpg

33 w/ a 2004 ES 330 SportDesign model. Bought almost a year ago w/ 36k on it. I now have 52k on it.

Always had Cadillacs, but I can't mess with GM anymore. Their Cars are pure headaches, but this car is pure fun to drive.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a 23 year old that bought my ES300 back in March of '07 (2nd owner). Right now it has 136,000k on it. I fell in love with the ES the first time I got a ride in one. The best car I have ever owned so far! I can't say I would ever buy another domestic car after owning a Lexus. :D

I'm 65 and been driving pickups and SUVs all my life until 2000 when I bought a '97 Chrysler LHS. That car spoiled me - both looks and ride - but I put a ton of money in to keep it going. I was looking for a trouble free import and the ES330 really caught my eye after considering Maximas. My '05 330 is Ink Blue with tan interior and I'm already spoiled rotten by the amenities. However, that little hesitaion when stepping on the accelerator is gonna' take some geting used to.

• 1 month later...

Well 16 when I bought my 1997 ES300. Of course I still like it when people see the car, then me and they are like Whoah! Now that I am 18, I realize I will have an even harder time of parting with my ES300 since it is so awesome ! But I am planning to get a new Lexus once I graduate from college!!!

Well 16 when I bought my 1997 ES300. Of course I still like it when people see the car, then me and they are like Whoah! Now that I am 18, I realize I will have an even harder time of parting with my ES300 since it is so awesome ! But I am planning to get a new Lexus once I graduate from college!!!

17- 94' ES300 107kmiles. I got it as a hand me down from my mom, my other car is junk and I love this one!

I fit the profile, 59 and I purchased my 94 ES300 in October of 2007. I have really enjoyed driving this car. Most people that ride with me can't guess that it is 14 years old. My other car is a 73 240Z that gives me whiplash if I get "carried away". It runs great, I'm working on some exterior spots and re-doing the interior.

Im 20 y/o, 21 in three days and I have a 1998 ES 300. And like the rest of you most poke fun at my car for being and "old man's car" but funny enough whenever we have to go anywhere as a group everyone wants to ride in my car..... Funny how that works!

28 male - just bought 1998 es300 and I couldn't be happier. I had a '05 Altima that started to go lemon on me with only 57000 miles on it! Crazy enough it feels like I upgraded buying a car that's 10 years old and has 118,000 miles on it! Wish I would have gone this route 2 years ago.

When I test drove the lexus it was amazing how quiet the motor was and how smooth the transmission shifted. This is a car with well over 100k and it drives like it's brand spankin new! One added bonus is my co-workers brother is an actual Lexus mechanic. When I asked for his advice on this purchase his exact word was "bulletproof." Good enough for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i hear you. Im 19 and have a 02 es 300 and in my town in south florida everyone knows each other by their cars.. I really dont care what people think because its a really nice car.. my parents wouldnt let me have a v 8 because i totaled my last car that had a big engine.. I just got mad bass in it now and ride around thumpin :D

I guess I'm closer to the expected age at 56 with my 2005 ES... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1993 es300 and 46 years young { my wife } I have the 1998 gs300 also 46.

im almost 37 with my 1997 es300 with 73k, like a brand new car, dealer mechanic said he was afraid to sit in it. older folks just take care of our stuff, i bought it from a lady that was born in 1940.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just today bought a "close to new as new gets for a . . ." 2005 ES 330. My wife's '04 Nisan Murano was totalled a couple of weeks ago, a friend of our's has been leasing Lexus' for years, we're seen/been in his, and we grabbed the opportunity to buy this beauty (our first "sedan" in maybe 15 years or so)!!

To answer your question, we're both 53 and my friend and his wife are right behind us at around 51 or so . . .

We're of different generations, but both we share the same appreciation for quality!!