1993 Gs300 Timing Belt Replacement

I am going to try to do this in my garage. I have most tools and full service manuals for 1993 GS300. I am in no hurry and I believe I have the patience and aptitude for this job. Car has 76000 miles on it. I am original owner. I have pulled rad and associated equipment. My next challenge is to get crank bolt loose and pull harmonic balancer?? Any idea's??. I have also been told that I should change out front cam shaft seals while I am at it?? At initial look I do not think these are leaking. My questions are has any one done this job before and do they have any tips or cautions for me. I have made sure for now that I am at "0" degrees and top dead center on number one cylinder. Timing pully marks are lined up and marked. In reading some of the threads on this site, I guess I should also dump all fluids and replace while I am doing maintenance. This Car is stored all Winter's and does not get drivin much in the Summer. I would like to add performance parts for this car someday. I can send pic' if anyone is interested in progress. Any advice would be appreciated. THX.

Study the archives at Club Lexus. There you will find owners and mechanics who say it is extremely difficult to get the crank pulley bolt loose on the inline 6 engine in your car and if you use the starter trick there is a chance you could break the starter.