Big Slew Of Problems, Rolled The Es300

well hauling balls caught up with me. Was coming down my driveway and took a turn a little to fast. Theres about a 10 foot iriagation ditch on the right side that I rolled into. Thankfully no water just sand so semi soft landing.

Gona need body work but otherwise everything seems semi good, but Iv decided to get some more info on it.

I have relatively small knowlage of this car so here is a buch of questions.

First off it is 1995 Lexus ES300 with 165k on it.

When about will I need a engine rebuild, would it be worth the cost to do it? The car has been drove hard.

E Brake light stays on even when e brake is all the way down...did not do this before I rolled it.

How hard is it to replace fog lights.....

Right blinker has some kind of short, so it blinks fast. Looked for a short or anything, no luck, maybe something to do with the missing and not working fog lights.

Any suggestions on fixing the seam tearing apart on driver side seat.

Thank you

onebadshot556

well hauling balls caught up with me. Was coming down my driveway and took a turn a little to fast. Theres about a 10 foot iriagation ditch on the right side that I rolled into. Thankfully no water just sand so semi soft landing.

Gona need body work but otherwise everything seems semi good, but Iv decided to get some more info on it.

When about will I need a engine rebuild, would it be worth the cost to do it? The car has  been drove hard.

E Brake light stays on even when e brake is all the way down...did not do this before I rolled it.

Right blinker has some kind of short, so it blinks fast. Looked for a short or anything, no luck, maybe something to do with the missing and not working fog lights.

Thank you

onebadshot556

Need pix to accurately depcit what body work needs done.

if you stop drivingt he car hard now, you may be alright. if the engine doesntburn any oil now thats good.

check your brake fluid, you may have leaked some when the car rolled over. (for the BRAKE blight)

Fog light shouldnt be too difficult.

the right blinker, i would check and replace the bulb.

post up some pix, if there is unibody damage dont even bother fixing it. i woudl imagine there is, as the roofs of these cars dont tend to appreciate supporting the entire weight of the vehicle.

Pic

Car does smoke and smell like burning oil, but I figured it was just the engine oil that had leaked out when it was upsiede down, what else could it be....?

mod. Pic not working here is a link

http://outcast.homeunix.org/uploads/Wreck.JPG

oooooouch...i would get rid of it now. a roof panel repair is expensive. it cant be rpaired wihout cutting the roof panel out/off. the rest si ok, but damn, unless you can do this yourself...it will be hard to do for under what its worth.

i will say this, the oil problem, unless it did not do it before the rollover is ongoing.

Did you shut the engine off as soon as it rolled over?

If not then get rid of it.

It looks like the car has no sunroof so it would be cheaper to fix.

need a better pic since that is too dark and only focus on the roof not the whole car.

When about will I need a engine rebuild, would it be worth the cost to do it? The car has  been drove hard.

Thank you

onebadshot556

My vote is to get rid of it. You've got a 10 year old car with 165 K on it. You've smashed the car up. You're going to need to repair the body, rebuild the engine, fix the seat, fix the lights. After all that, you'll still have an old car that's been driven hard.

Scrap it - and drive the next one more gently.

Sorry about the car, looks like a total, have you called your insurance company as of yet? Sometimes can be quite positive.

By the way, nice Dodge truck - is it a Cummins?

Even nicer Versitile Bi-directional. Excellent tractor!