Nav Upgrade On My 2004 Lx470

greggebhardt

All I can say is what a difference the free upgrade makes. Not only does the NAV more accurately get you there but the map is well updated from what they had. Jacksonville is growing and the old maps did not show alot of what has happened. The new maps not only show the new but what is going on in the next few years.

Don't let you time run out on getting this free upgrade.

How did you get free upgrade

All I can say is what a difference the free upgrade makes.  Not only does the NAV more accurately get you there but the map is well updated from what they had.  Jacksonville is growing and the old maps did not show alot of what has happened.  The new maps not only show the new but what is going on in the next few years.

How did you get free upgrade
All I can say is what a difference the free upgrade makes.  Not only does the NAV more accurately get you there but the map is well updated from what they had.  Jacksonville is growing and the old maps did not show alot of what has happened.  The new maps not only show the new but what is going on in the next few years.

It was free. Post card came fro mLexus telling me what I allready knew that my NAV system was not working. Works like new now.