Down On 4 Flat Tires

Hello everyone,

First I would like to say that I am fairly new to the website and this is my first Lexus. I really enjoy this website and have learned so much about my car. I keep the forum up 24/7 at work and home and check for updates throughout the day everyday. I have gained so much priceless knowledge about my lexus and cars in general.

Today, I am not asking for help but support. This morning I went to go to work and just jumped in the car as I was running late. I attmepted to go and the car would not move. After the car moved I felt the familiar feeling of a flat tire. I got out and that's when my nightmare became reality. :o :censored: My Ex-wife had slashed all 4 tires on the Lex. :cries: It had to be her.

That's not right, You can do what you want to me but don't touch my ride. The $600 for tires makes me mad :angry: . The fact someone was sneaking around my house at night makes me mad :ph34r: . Dragging the lexus into this is crossing the line :angry: . "This means war" :chairshot:

I had to let you guys know, only a lexus driver can feel my pain. It was time for tires anyway, but not today. And unless I seen it the police can't do anything. She knows how I feel about my car and I have taken everything from her (thanks to my high priced attorney) so I guess I should have expected it. Thanks for listening everyone. :)

Try to file a police report anyway, in case things continue to happen and maybe you catch someone, you'll have a documented history.

even though useless, I did

no- people think that, but you need to establish history. right now it may not matter, but what if the windshield is next? or worse- The police in new york are infamous for not taking reports after car vandelisms occur. If one won't take the report go to the station and file one. you need to document such acts.

You have to think of it this way- if someone could do that to your car, maybe they are inches away from doing that to a person.

Try to file a police report anyway, in case things continue to happen and maybe you catch someone, you'll have a documented history.

even though useless, I did

no- people think that, but you need to establish history. right now it may not matter, but what if the windshield is next? or worse- The police in new york are infamous for not taking reports after car vandelisms occur. If one won't take the report go to the station and file one. you need to document such acts.

You have to think of it this way- if someone could do that to your car, maybe they are inches away from doing that to a person.

That's a valid point. If the new tires get slashed. I don't know what I will do :whistles: . Hopefully this got it out of the :censored: system

What goes around, comes around ;)