An Evening With Lexus

Pops330

Hello all!

I'm a new lexus owner and my experience with Lexus just keeps getting better! I got me a '05 ES330 in December and was invited to "An evening with Lexus" tonight at the dealership. Lexus put up a nice light dinner followed by a slide presentation on service and maintenance of new cars. The attendees were then split into two groups for workshops on service, maintenance and exterior/interior care.

The service and parts department staff were on hand to answer any questions from the owners and provided good tips on vehicle wellness. I have always kept to the maintenance/service schedules on all my other cars so I have some clue on car care, but learned a lot about my car tonight. The wife got into it too asking questions about leather care, washing and waxing. She even got a tire pressure gauge for filling out a questionnaire!

Getting a Lexus has truly been the best decision I ever made!

I got me a '05 ES330 in December and was invited to "An evening with Lexus" tonight at the dealership.

No doubt that this was probably held outside, under swaying palm trees and hula dancers. :) I'm jealous.

Good luck pops with your new car, and welcome to the club. :cheers:

Hello all!

I'm a new lexus owner and my experience with Lexus just keeps getting better!  I got me a '05 ES330 in December and was invited to "An evening with Lexus" tonight at the dealership.  Lexus put up a nice light dinner followed by a slide presentation on service and maintenance of new cars.  The attendees were then split into two groups for workshops on service, maintenance and exterior/interior care. 

The service and parts department staff were on hand to answer any questions from the owners and provided good tips on vehicle wellness.  I have always kept to the maintenance/service schedules on all my other cars so I have some clue on car care, but learned a lot about my car tonight.  The wife got into it too asking questions about leather care, washing and waxing.  She even got a tire pressure gauge for filling out a questionnaire!

when did they ever have invitations for a dinner at a dealership??? :cries:

Hey all and thanks for the welcome.

I remember the salesman telling us that Lexus also hosts a party at the Ocean Center and Aquarium here. A co-worker went to this party after getting her IS, they have dinner and door prizes to boot!

I can't wait!

My friend who just attended said she was selected because she just bought a new car from the dealership. Apparently this dealer invites all their new & pre-owned customers to their car care clinic. They have staff on hand to show you how to use your nav & bluetooth & they also held a technical presentation facilitated by two of their top technicians.

Hello all!

I'm a new lexus owner and my experience with Lexus just keeps getting better!  I got me a '05 ES330 in December and was invited to "An evening with Lexus" tonight at the dealership.  Lexus put up a nice light dinner followed by a slide presentation on service and maintenance of new cars.  The attendees were then split into two groups for workshops on service, maintenance and exterior/interior care. 

The service and parts department staff were on hand to answer any questions from the owners and provided good tips on vehicle wellness.  I have always kept to the maintenance/service schedules on all my other cars so I have some clue on car care, but learned a lot about my car tonight.  The wife got into it too asking questions about leather care, washing and waxing.  She even got a tire pressure gauge for filling out a questionnaire!

Wow, makes my dealer (Charles Barker Lexus) look cheap. All they did was wash and dry the car and send me on my way without even a free oil change. It was a bit disturbing to later find out that the invoice on a new SC430 is $45000 while the sticker price is $65000.

Yes we had bought a new car in December. The parking lot was filled with RX330's and a few Es 330's. There were about 25 people there and Lexus had the GM, Service and Parts managers,service technicians and the salesmen.

My friend who just attended said she was selected because she just bought a new car from the dealership.  Apparently this dealer invites all their new & pre-owned customers to their car care clinic. They have staff on hand to show you how to use your nav & bluetooth & they also held a technical presentation facilitated by two of their top technicians.

makes my dealer look cheap. the only thing they give in the lobby is coffee (but all dealers, like my Honda dealer gives free coffee all day long) and most of the time, it's empty! Hopefully the new Lexus dealership they're transfering will have better service and better stuff in the lobby.

visiting other Lexus dealers, my dealer looks really really cheap. other dealers give free soda, free bottled water, free snacks, etc.. heck, my Honda dealer provides doughnuts at least from 8am-10am. <_<