Rx Custom Grill

RAID10

isn't that just the jdm grill for the harrier?
post-9649-1111686985_thumb.jpgDoes anyone know the website for these custom black grills for the RX?

It is a Harrier picture, but I was on a website that offered this grill for RX, but I lost it. It has round holes and is black. Looks great!

Does anyone know the website for these custom black grills for the RX?

Try here:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=736

$299.00 plus shipping. Don't know anything about this vendor. The grill is a Harrier grill with the cool emblem!

This is the one that I'd like to see a group buy on! It's really very cool!

That's it, great, thanks!

Does anyone know the website for these custom black grills for the RX?

Try here:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=736

$299.00 plus shipping. Don't know anything about this vendor. The grill is a Harrier grill with the cool emblem!

This is the one that I'd like to see a group buy on! It's really very cool!

I love the look, and I want one, but when I look closely at the picture, it looks like a different hood. Do you see the raised element between the grill and the headlight? The US RX doesn't have that. It might be the same grill anyway. I like the Harrier emblem.

I love the look, and I want one, but when I look closely at the picture, it looks like a different hood. Do you see the raised element between the grill and the headlight? The US RX doesn't have that. It might be the same grill anyway. I like the Harrier emblem.

I just looked at my 330 in the garage and it looks the same. The picture is a little strange I guess - but I think it's ok. You might just give them a call. The web site is from Carson Toyota in Carson, CA. Call 800-908-6968 or 310-522-2300.

They should have a better answer. Let me know what they say.

I really like the look of that grill too!!

BTW - there is a group buy started over at ClubLexus for the Thundercloud Grill also shown on the Carson Toyota site. Here's the info page at Carson:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=728

A I say, this is the Thundercloud grill - not the Harrier Grill that we've been discussing. I really don't like this grill as much as the Harrier!! The Harrier would look much better on my Black RX-330!!

Maybe they would offer the same pricing (or discount percentage) on the Harrier grill if you ask. The CL group buy price is $299.00 shipping included I believe. Although, the Harrier grill is already priced at $299.00 without a GB, so who knows.

Just go to ClubLexus and do a search for "Thunercloud Grill" and you'll see the thread. (Didn't want to directly post the link on a competing web site!)