Wrecked My Es300

jahon

So I was pulling out of the Wendy's and I put my turn signal on to turn left. It is a two-way road with a middle safety lane for turning. There was traffic and it came to a stop, both people in each lane let me in so i could get in the safety lane to turn left. So i pulled out slowly to get in the safety lane when, BAM!, a Honda Pilot smashes into my front end. I get out and tell her to meet in a parking lot. She gets out and tries to make me admit it was my fault when she was the one speeding down the middle lane to turn into Jiffy Lub approx. 500 feet ahead. She must have been speeding because she slammed on the tires and slid about 10 feet and collided with me. I am a poor college student with no money and liability on my insurance and now I wont be able to afford my insurance after this. Now i need to figure out how to take the bus to go out to find a job. The funny part is that my car totalled her front end and tore her bumber off, but mine was just smudged over with hood damage and scrapes all accross the front. So i would say im screwed and stressed out to hell. Hope you enjoyed my story.

Feel free to AIM me if you all have any words of advice to tell me or talk to me about at Jahon101. Thanks again guys, even if I end up having to sell my car I will still stop by to say hello.

Sorry to hear about the damages jahon. It sounds to me though that the woman has the right of way, and perhaps you didn't see her coming from the right hand side. Hate to say this, but you may be placed at fault with the accident according to police report and insurance :(

Sorry to hear about the damages jahon.  It sounds to me though that the woman has the right of way, and perhaps you didn't see her coming from the right hand side.  Hate to say this, but you may be placed at fault with the accident according to police report and insurance :(

here's my story-

I was pulling out of my drive way one day nose first(my street is one way) when a car backed up from the other direction and hit me-almost took off my bumper and damaged the hood of my acura. Her insurance took care of my repairs.

good luck

dont worry about it, i have been in more accidents, (2 my fault) than i care to think. I am a college student also. You arent the only one out there with crap like that goin on, hehe. I pay $230 a month for my insurance and I get by. Things will always work out.

that totally sucks. in WA I think it would be both driver's fault. because technically you are supposd to yield, so you are at fault there. but she was speeding and illegally using the suicide lane as a driving lane. so she's at fault there. but...that doesn't really help any I guess. sorry to hear :(