Price For Keyless Remote

I 'm looking at a keyless remote for my 97 es300 and was wondering if 30 dollars is to much or does anyone have ant forsale?  ty

On a related topic, my keyless remote broke (04 ES330). The plastic just disintegrated in the area around the key.

I'm going to ask the dealer to replace it under warranty on my next visit. Does anyone think they'll give me a hard time about it (calling it user damage)?

I 'm looking at a keyless remote for my 97 es300 and was wondering if 30 dollars is to much or does anyone have ant forsale?  ty

On a related topic, my keyless remote broke (04 ES330). The plastic just disintegrated in the area around the key.

I'm going to ask the dealer to replace it under warranty on my next visit. Does anyone think they'll give me a hard time about it (calling it user damage)?

they will probably say warranty does not cover the key, just the car. Its worth a try though, tell them that its the last car you will ever get from them.

try going on ebay there are many keys there. Then get it cut and come back here to get it programmed.

or you can just open your old key and take out the main unit of the key (the transponder box) and pop it in place of the one in the new key. (I was too lazy to program mine!)