Ouch! Someone Scraped My New Bumper.

Lexusmass

:cries:

This is my first GX 470 after two consecutive RX300's. Just love it to death. A big difference in rides and features. Just can't top the Lexus quality and services. Unfortunately, having owned the car for only two weeks, some clod scraped my rear corner of the bumper plastic causing a brushed look I didn't plan on having. Upon inspection, the depth of the deepest area seem no more than 0.5mm deep, which I'm hopeful that I may be able to fix it at home using some DIY products and some elbow grease. Anyone can offer some advice? I'm still fuming over this. Help me calm down.

I know the feeling. My RX300 had 2 incidents when I got it a few years back.

On the first couple of thousand miles, some idiot with nothing to do throw a rock on my windshield, causing a crack, wish I know who it was. In the 2nd incident, someone rear ended my RX and puntured 2 holes in the middle. Luckily both incidents were covered under insurance.

Well, I really do think I can get it done by myself at home. I was looking for some advice in what kind of products I need and how to do it. The scrapes don't look too deep: less than 1/16th of an inch deep and maybe 3" in diameter.