Aftermarket Alarm Or Stay Stock?

I think that the factory alarm is a great system. If you decide to have the aftermarket alarm installed bring it to an installer that knows what they're doing.

Depending what year your car is all late model Lexus's came with multi-plex wiring, which means 1 wire may control 2-3 different functions. You may accidently tap into a circuit & short out 1 of the computors by overloading it. I know someone that bought a car with an aftermarket system on if already & it blew out the body (ecu).

I think that the factory alarm is a great system.  If you decide to have the aftermarket alarm installed bring it to an installer that knows what they're doing.

Depending what year your car is all late model Lexus's came with multi-plex wiring, which means 1 wire may control 2-3 different functions.  You may accidently tap into a circuit & short out 1 of the computors by overloading it. I know someone that bought a car with an aftermarket system on if already & it blew out the body (ecu).

IMO, The stock system is all you need . If someone wants the car they will get it or it's contents. You should consider getting the car chipped with a gps tracking device.