I Bought The 1998 Sc300

Thank you to those of you that took the time to give me advise about steps to take to help assure a purchase of a good conditioned used SC.

following your advice I got the car fax and dealer inspection. The car needed rear breaks and a serpintine belt. I bouth the sc300 for $13,000.00 with 48,200 miles on the odometer. I am the third owner.

As soon as I bought the car I had the repairs noted above made and also had all fluids and filters cleaned or replaced ( power steering ,break, trans, diffrential, and oil).

The car has a spoiler,mag wheels,heated seats,12 cd player,sun roof and is dark green.

The interior after I gave it some tlc with lexol products looks new, the extrior has a few small paint issues, three quarter size scratchmarks like fingernail someone put on the paint trying to remove tar or sap.

I have driven it about 1500 miles so far 600 of which was in one trip through snow, sleet, rain. but also had oppertunity on this trip when conditions permitted up to 110mph on the PA turnpike and NY thruway. So far so good. This car gives me the ballance of handling, and luxury that I was looking for.

Well my fingers are still crossed

Scott

Thank you to those of you that took the time to give me advise about steps to take to help assure a purchase of a good conditioned used SC.

following your advice I got the car fax and dealer inspection. The car needed rear breaks and a serpintine belt. I bouth the sc300  for $13,000.00 with 48,200 miles on the odometer. I am the third owner.

As soon as I bought the car I had the repairs noted above made and also had all fluids and filters cleaned or replaced ( power steering ,break, trans, diffrential,  and oil).

The car has a spoiler,mag wheels,heated seats,12 cd player,sun roof and is dark  green.

The interior after I gave it some tlc with lexol products looks new, the extrior has a few small paint issues,  three quarter size scratchmarks like fingernail  someone put on the paint trying to remove tar or sap. 

I have driven it about 1500 miles so far 600 of which was in  one trip through snow, sleet, rain. but also had oppertunity on this trip    when conditions permitted up to 110mph on the PA  turnpike and NY thruway. So far so good. This car gives me the ballance of handling, and luxury that I was looking for.

Well my fingers are still crossed

Scott

CONGRATS!!