Intake Manifold

I located an intake manifold from an Avalon, which will fit on my ES300. I was thinking of grinding and polishing the inside of it or have it professionally done. Then swapping it with mine so I won't be stuck without a car during the process. The manifold is $80. No idea yet how much it would cost to have it done or if I could do it myself. Would it be worth it? Would I get more power? Would I lose low end?

Thanks very much.

I located an intake manifold from an Avalon, which will fit on my ES300. I was thinking of grinding and polishing the inside of it or have it professionally done. Then swapping it with mine so I won't be stuck without a car during the process. The manifold is $80. No idea yet how much it would cost to have it done or if I could do it myself. Would it be worth it? Would I get more power? Would I lose low end?

Thanks very much.

I don't think you'll even notice the power gain by just polishing the inside of your manifold. I've had this done on carbureted cars years ago, and it wasn't worth the effort. IMO