Work Termist Tm-1's

Congrats! When did you order them? How long did it take them to come in? I'm having a little problem with my wheels order... I'm curious what others turnaround has been...

waiting for those pics too bro... post it...

Well here ya go guys, It took about a month to get mine in. I think they look good, I'm running the Zeal B6 Suspension so I can Dump it as low as I want.

So let me know what u think.

~Brandon~

Just need exhaust now

Do you have a bodykit on that car?, if so which one? I really like the way your car looks. Look really clean.

This is a Version Select Kit, The kit fits good I did have a problem with the High Beam lights not fitting that easy in the cutout for them. But what the hell there are very few kits that fit perfect. But yeah it fits Good.

Im still looking for a 97- front Stock Grill, Satan(The Dealer) wants way too much money. Also still looking for 97- Stock foglights. HELP!!!

As for the Rim and Tires Im running

18" Front 9.0 +45 Offset

Tire Size 225/40/18 2.5 inch Lip

18" Rear 10.0 +45

Tire Size 265/35/18 with about a 3.75 inch Lip.

I did want a bigger lip in the front but Im getting the Supra Big Brakes, so there wouldnt be enough room.

Thanks Guy's for the compliments guys, all I need now is the 2jzgte :censored: