Who Has The Highest Mileage On Their Es 300

I may be due for tire replacement sometime this year, as I have put in over 40K miles on the Toyos (nice to get my money's worth) :D

Doug,

I would suggest you give serious consideration to the Goodyear Triple Treads when the time comes to replace the Toyo's.......they are available in an H speed rating for our size (only one size down from V). Have a look at the tirerack's reviews as they are fantastic & it's what I will be switching too when the time comes. They are simply the B)

http://www.goodyearassurance.com/

:cheers:

Actually, I've already put in new tires on the ES. They're a set of Bridgestone Turanza LS-H. I've only logged in 1,500 miles on them for about a month, but boy, do they sound quiet and comfortable! :whistles:

I have a 1994 Es300 with 170,xxx on it. Engine is running strong.

Only things I have ever replaced (besides tires, 60k, 90k, oil, etc...the obvious)

are the transmission and front and rear struts.

She still rides smoother than ever and looks amazing...I will have to take pictures later. Too bad she is still completely stock though :( Unless you want to count the red leds behind the gauges.

I may be due for tire replacement sometime this year, as I have put in over 40K miles on the Toyos (nice to get my money's worth) :D

Doug,

I would suggest you give serious consideration to the Goodyear Triple Treads when the time comes to replace the Toyo's.......they are available in an H speed rating for our size (only one size down from V). Have a look at the tirerack's reviews as they are fantastic & it's what I will be switching too when the time comes. They are simply the B)

http://www.goodyearassurance.com/

Actually, I've already put in new tires on the ES. They're a set of Bridgestone Turanza LS-H. I've only logged in 1,500 miles on them for about a month, but boy, do they sound quiet and comfortable! :whistles:

I am not sure if I would go with bridgestone. I am pretty new to the lexus category, I used to have a 94' 3000gt but college is coming around and I know lexus is WAY less up-keep than a 3kgt. If you can, try to get Cooper tires. It is a private brand made by someone (i forgot). I used to work at discount tire and those tires were a good seller to people who knew about them. They last a long time...not sure how they would be on a lexus, but I know I loved them on my car.

I have a 1994 Es300 with 170,xxx on it. Engine is running strong.

Only things I have ever replaced (besides tires, 60k, 90k, oil, etc...the obvious)

are the transmission and front and rear struts.

She still rides smoother than ever and looks amazing...I will have to take pictures later. Too bad she is still completely stock though :( Unless you want to count the red leds behind the gauges.

Do you mean you changed the plain yellow backglow to red? That's cool B)

Do you mean you changed the plain yellow backglow to red? That's cool  B)

Yeah, I only have 6 right now though. I took them out of my 3kgt, and put the regular bulbs back into that. I have 2 white ones on the Engine Temp Gauge and Gas Gauge, I am waiting to get 2 more bulbs from my friend...looks good a night. I need to find out where I can get some new needles for a decent price though.

I bought my 97 ES with 68,000 on the ticker and two years later have 88k. She runs, sounds and looks just like she did when I got her - and I still get compliments from the neighbors whenever they see me washing her in my driveway.

B)

Hello,

I am a new owner of a 1997 Lexus ES 300 with 92K on it. I am wondering what kind of mileage I can expect if I baby this car which I will. I also want to know from those with high mileage what did u do as far as service, and fluids(synthetic,regular oil) I want to know as much as possible about this car and I apprecciate your help and input.

JT

226,000 miles on mine. I haven't owned it the entire time. It needs some work to get it back up to snuff...Rojayva

I've owned my 01 ES for 20 months now......the car had 72,000 km's (44,500 miles) & now has 100,000 kms (62,000 miles). I average about 1,450 kms (just under 900 miles) a month. That will change in the near future large as my company is relocating soon. So I expect I will at least double or more that distance monthly. B)

I probably have the lowest mileage for the date of my car.  1991 with 128,763 miles.

Also have about 62,000 miles on the 2002 4Runner, +-20,000 miles a year.

Sorry but my '92 just hit 89,500 today. Thats funny, we also have an '02 4Runner Limited but only has 31K. B)

EngineLarge.jpg

• 5 months later...

I got my '01 ES back in April 2003 at 63,890 miles. Now in Jan. 2006, this daily driver is sitting at 119,470 miles. That calculates out to roughly 1,685 miles driven per month, quite more than the national average.

2002 ES with 10500 bought 9/7/02,

today I have 70100 so that comes out to ~1450 miles per month.

you got me Doug.

steviej

Hello,

I am a new owner of a 1997 Lexus ES 300 with 92K on it. I am wondering what kind of mileage I can expect if I baby this car which I will. I also want to know from those with high mileage what did u do as far as service, and fluids(synthetic,regular oil) I want to know as much as possible about this car and I apprecciate your help and input.

JT

Hello Everyone!!

I have a 93 es300 with 183,000 on her and had some issues took her to a shop they wanted me to pay them total 650.00 for a tune up. I said like heck!! I did the tune up myself...I didn't need everything they said I needed either. There were 2 plugs that were a PAIN in the A** but hey she is purring like a kitten once again with 183,000 :-)

Hello Everyone!!

I have a 93 es300 with 183,000 on her and had some issues took her to a shop they wanted me to pay them total 650.00 for a tune up. I said like heck!! I did the tune up myself...I didn't need everything they said I needed either. There were 2 plugs that were a PAIN in the A** but hey she is purring like a kitten once again with 183,000 :-)

Lexi93:

If you are in Portland, I can recommend an A-1 mechanic in NoPo.

rosie