Fogs Light And Grill

Mond'z

Hi I am the new owner of the RX330, Just wondering is there anyone installed some hid fogs or yellow fogs light on their rx330? what is the appliance of the bulbs?

And I am also wondering is there any aftermarket grill available for the rx330?

Thanks for your help!

PS: I did searchbefore posting a new topic!

Hi I am the new owner of the RX330, Just wondering is there anyone installed some hid fogs or yellow fogs light on their rx330? what is the appliance of the bulbs?

And I am also wondering is there any aftermarket grill available for the rx330?

Thanks for your help!

PS: I did searchbefore posting a new topic!

yes, you can check out jaos.com. click on the link!

grille On the website they only show rx300s but if you call the dealers they make it for the newer rx330s.

yellow fog lamps

yes, you can check out jaos.com.  click on the link!

grille  On the website they only show rx300s but if you call the dealers they make it for the newer rx330s.

yellow fog lamps

Thanks for the information! But I am looking for some mesh type grill look like this! LC9804.jpg

Here is the picture of the aero billet grille for rx330 if anyone interested!

325290.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is the size for the fogs light? H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007? Thanks!

I installed the AW, all weather, style bulbs in my RX300, amber "tinge". I also modded the wiring so I could actually make use of the fog lights in the foggy conditions that often occur here.

The modification allows me to have the fog lights on without the backscatter visual impairment of the low beams.

• 2 weeks later...
The modification allows me to have the fog lights on without the backscatter visual impairment of the low beams.

In other words folks - He modded the bulbs so that the car can have Fogs on without low beams on!

I also believe that he has the fogs set up to be his DRLs. (I really like that idea!)

Willard you have such a way of saying things!! You crack me up!

NO, fogs will not work as DRLs since the beam pattern is intentionally low (below the fog line??) and wide. The RX has a extra forward facing bulb in the outside corner of the headlamp assembly. I removed that bulb and have added tightly focussed 4W white LEDs.

NO, fogs will not work as DRLs since the beam pattern is intentionally low (below the fog line??) and wide. The RX has a extra forward facing bulb in the outside corner of the headlamp assembly. I removed that bulb and have added tightly focussed 4W white LEDs.

Oh - I see.