Newest Mod

how is your factory alarm anyways?

does it go off when you try to unlock the doors through open windows when alarmed?

my factory alarm saved me. they just broke the rear window and realized they couldnt unlock the doors. i had tinted windows, and that was a savior in not having to deal with a too big of a mess on the coach apolstry.

this was well over an year ago.

since then ive had the top of the line clifford 2way security system by directed elec..... Even more goodies on that one!!

how is your factory alarm anyways?

does it go off when you try to unlock the doors through open windows when alarmed? 

my factory alarm saved me.  they just broke the rear window and realized they couldnt unlock the doors.  i had tinted windows, and that was a savior in not having to deal with a too big of a mess on the coach apolstry.

this was well over an year ago.

since then ive had the top of the line clifford 2way security system by directed elec..... Even more goodies on that one!!

my factory alarm works nd i works well, but its not a bump it and it will go off alarm.

im thinking about tinting mine! i they it looks great and i love the fact it cuts down on incoming blinding light, heat and UV rays :D

Just remember that tinting will also affect your night vision! ;)

im thinking about tinting mine! i they it looks great and i love the fact it cuts down on incoming blinding light, heat and UV rays :D

hehe true :P

hey since my es300 has a stock tint from factory...will those have to be removed or will they tint over the old ones?? mine hvae a slight brown color to them.

hehe true :P

hey since my es300 has a stock tint from factory...will those have to be removed or will they tint over the old ones?? mine hvae a slight brown color to them.

actually, it doesnt take long to adjust. my sight adjusted to the new tint within minutes of hitting the road. i drove into the shop and it was sunny and 75 degrees, when i left, it was dark and 55. so i drove in with no tint durning the day and left with limo tint at night, it doesnt get any hjarder fo a transition than that. But remember, i am a young pup (Almost 20, but my vision is not perfect by ANY means) so if you are substantially older it may take longer to adjust (**DISCLAIMER, that wasnt a stab at out older members, simply stating that on the whole, the ability to drastically adjust your vision takes longer with older age**)

the tint in your lexus cannot be removed, it is a dye or something that is put in the glass when it is made. i didnt realize how much mine had until i looked at the gtlass against the white walls in the shop...it was quite dark!

Take the plunge and get tinted, if you are in/near DFW i can hook you up with my guy. It will reduce interior temps, and keep you interior in MUCH better shape. thats in addition to looking really good. and it saves on gas cause you dont have to run yo A/C as much.