92 Es300 Foglight Bulbs

Turn1

The bulbs are easy to find, you can find them at Autozone, Kragen, PepBoys..etc... If you want to improve light visibility at night, I would try to get some silverstars or PIAA (I think they have fog light bulbs). I use silverstars for my low beams and they are more crisper than my stock silvanias. I'll probably upgrade the fog lights and high beams too using silverstars.

Useless to put yellow bulbs behind a yellow lens , it only will reduce the out put

any h3 bulb should work fine

be warned though if you do not buy an oem bulb you may have to make the connector to a different type to match

www.danielsternlighting.com

I bought the Narva Golds H3.  They are bright yellow.  Great for visibility and in my opinion, looks.

in regards to the Narva Golds H3 bulbs, when you say bright yellow do you mean (A) when looking directly at the foglight lens it is bright yellow and also the light output on the ground is bright yellow or (B ) the light output on the ground is bright yellow but when looking directly at the clear foglight lens it is yellowish white (or pale yellow)? bascially i'm asking if these bulbs give anything close to Lexus oem yellow fog color when looking directly at the lens as in the current GS and IS foglights. PIAA ion crystals were a disappointment when i tried them. they gave an output as described in (B ).

Good point. I forgot the fog lamps are yellow. In that case, I would personally buy a bright white bulb.

Definitely not like the new IS and GS. I think the fog lamps on the IS and GS have yellow film and a regular white bulb. The narva's are a ion yellow. The output is brighter than a moderate yellow but if you compare them to the IS and GS, you will notice the difference. They look really nice though and they do shine yellow on the road.