Premium Sound

IS300Loaded

i am thinkin bout gettin some good sound for my is300 03' but i dunno wat to get for it... i wanna change out the stock speakers wit something a lil better but sooo much to choose from LOL

I haven't done it, but I hear you need to change out the head unit, to do anything really big.

i am thinkin bout gettin some good sound for my is300 03' but i dunno wat to get for it... i wanna change out the stock speakers wit something a lil better but sooo much to choose from LOL

I would go with Alpine or Boston Acoustics. I had the Type R series in the from and Type S in the rear of my 2003 MB C230 K Coupe and it was very nice. The BA's that I am purchasing (SL60 in the front and SL95 in the rear) powered by a 300/4 JL Audio amp. It should sound much better.

I would go with Alpine or Boston Acoustics. I had the Type R series in the from and Type S in the rear of my 2003 MB C230 K Coupe and it was very nice. The BA's that I am purchasing (SL60 in the front and SL95 in the rear) powered by a 300/4 JL Audio amp. It should sound much better.

I have the Boston Acoustics Rally series in the front and back and it sounds great still, had it about 2 yrs. BA is great for the money,IMO alpine is overpriced.