Emblem

I apologize in advance for being a message board hog! :pirate:

I want to remove the lexus emblem on the trunk door and replace with a toyota emblem, I noticed there are three holes in the back held by some type of glue. Anyone know a replacement toyota emblem sign that would fit exactly on my trunk door?(black color emblem) I also want to buy a toyota "harrier" emblem, anyone know where I could order or buy this? (locally preferred L.A. area)

thanks

Pardon me for asking, but why would you want to remove the Lexus emblem and replace it with a Toyota emblem? Some people remove the emblem to have a cleaner look. Harrier is the equivalent in Japan.

Pardon me for asking, but why would you want to remove the Lexus emblem and replace it with a Toyota emblem? Some people remove the emblem to have a cleaner look. Harrier is the equivalent in Japan.

Well I guess that's why I want to change it, I want it look more like the japanese style. If I remove the lexus emblem you can see 3 small holes. Thats why I just can't leave it with no emblem

I removed the lexus rx300 on the lower left hand corner. I just want to be different i guess. what can I say... im a dork i guess :D

QX1,

I found a place 30 mins away from my house that sells the silver/chrome harrier emblem.  They also said that a Toyota emblem from a Landcruiser would fit on my Lexus emblem.(I have to double check on that one)

Harrier Emblem

Could you please give us the store contact info or its URL address? Also, are you able to change the front emblem as well? Thanks.

TUnedRX

the  chrome/silver is $32 and the gold one is $65

pvtpilotwendell,

I'm glad you found one, and, reasonable price too.

I wonder if they also sell the "AWD" emblem. You know, to distinguish the AWD from the FWD.

What's the store's name by the way.

Rgds

TUnedRX

the  chrome/silver is $32 and the gold one is $65

pvtpilotwendell,

I'm glad you found one, and, reasonable price too.

I wonder if they also sell the "AWD" emblem. You know, to distinguish the AWD from the FWD.

What's the store's name by the way.

Rgds

TunedRX

The stores name is "My Auto Fashion" they are based in Torrance CA. I don't know if this store sells the "AWD" emblem, might have to look for that somewhere else. The url is http://www.myautofashion.com

click on "auto fashion for lexus"

QX1

You can also replace the front emblem, just pop the hood and there are two smalll screws in the back.

Harrier has "3.0 Four" on the trunk: 3.0L and Four wheel drive.

Anyone has a DIY for changing emblems on the trunk door?

I was thinking adding those emblems but I think it will be too cluttered. Too much things on the back, just want to keep it minimal...I don't want it to look like a billboard :D (just my opinion) ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello pvtpilotwendell,

I live in the UK and own a harrier. It is so strange that I want to remove my harrier badges to get Lexus ones. In the UK , Harrier is thought of a "cheaper" car.

Do you still have the RX300 emblems as I have been looking for these in the uk.

Also, your wheel caps, are they Toyota or lexus,as mine are Toyota and I want to change them to Lexus ones?.

It is a shame that I did not read your post earlier because I have the Eagle emblem on mine and I want to change it for a Lexus one. I could of sent that to you.

I am also a member on the UK lexus forum.

Adam

Hello pvtpilotwendell,

I live in the UK and own a harrier.  It is so strange that I want to remove my harrier badges to get Lexus ones.  In the UK , Harrier is thought of a "cheaper" car.

Also, your wheel caps, are they Toyota or lexus,as mine are Toyota and I want to change them to Lexus ones?.

It is a shame that I did not read your post earlier because I have the Eagle emblem on mine and I want to change it for a Lexus one.  I could of sent that to you.

Adam

If your eagle emblem is chrome, I would like to exchange it with you with "L" for the grill. Send me a private messenger.

• 3 months later...
Hello pvtpilotwendell,

I don't have any of the lexus emblems anymore.(threw them away) but I do have the center caps on the oem wheels. (lexus emblems)  if you still want them let me know, maybe you and i can exchange parts.  reply back to meeko031@hotmail.com

wendell

I live in the UK and own a harrier.  It is so strange that I want to remove my harrier badges to get Lexus ones.  In the UK , Harrier is thought of a "cheaper" car.

It is a shame that I did not read your post earlier because I have the Eagle emblem on mine and I want to change it for a Lexus one.  I could of sent that to you.

Adam