3rd Brake Light 97 Ls

VBdenny

Hey,

Anyone know how you change the 3rd brake light in a 97 LS?

remove the colored cover like you are going to change the bulb. therew will be 2 bolts holding in the assembly to the mount. remove those and pop off the assembly.

Thanks Aof1,

NP, i just did mine today to clean the glass in prep for window tint, thats th eonly reason i know LOL.

there are 2 little clear plastic pieces of film that look liek washers in between the bolts and the mouts. dont lose these and make sure you reinstall or you will have a rattle... if you do lose them, saran wrap will work as a replacement. :whistles:

take it from here blake, i am baffled by my own stupidity...:wacko:

You really want me to comment on that(I threw you enough slow balls yesterday; my turn now!!!)??? j/k :lol::lol:

When I changed my 3rd brake light bulbs, all I did was lift the plastic housing up, pull toward the front of the car, and it's out...replace bulbs!

take it from here blake, i am baffled by my own stupidity...:wacko:

You really want me to comment on that(I threw you enough slow balls yesterday; my turn now!!!)??? j/k :lol::lol:

When I changed my 3rd brake light bulbs, all I did was lift the plastic housing up, pull toward the front of the car, and it's out...replace bulbs!

RAOTFLMAO

and i caught every one of em didnt i...damned verizon and their dropped calls :rolleyes:

Touche! :cheers:

I think by the time I got home we were up to dropped call #7 or 8. :censored:

yeah, well alot of that has to do with the fact that you were driving/live in BFE (Bum !Removed! Egypt) LOL (inside joke)

3rd bayou past the border...LMAO!

Yeah, you know the best part about living in Bum F&cking Egypt I can pump oil out of the swamp in my back yard!

yeah, but the state government holds their hand out when the oil co. pays you, they need that money to finance thier public schools. :D

oh BTW this is an official LOC threadjack...in case you didnt notice. blake and i are extremely bored and corresponding via the forums while on the telephone :blink:

but dont worry, the minutes are free. thanks to VZW and their goofball CDMA network that drops numerous calls for the price of one...

GSM is better! :P The whole world will be there in a few years anyways!

and synthetic oil is better too!

im sorry where were we?? :wacko:

Yeah, you know the best part about living in Bum F&cking Egypt I can pump oil out of the swamp in my back yard!

yeah, but the state government holds their hand out when the oil co. pays you, they need that money to finance thier public schools. :D

oh BTW this is an official LOC threadjack...in case you didnt notice. blake and i are extremely bored and corresponding via the forums while on the telephone :blink:

but dont worry, the minutes are free. thanks to VZW and their goofball CDMA network that drops numerous calls for the price of one...

im sorry where were we??:wacko:

I'm afraid all of the oil in the swamp wouldn't help our public school system! lol That's why I went to private schools all my life! lol

Denny, you should have put Lojack on this thread...this puppy is gone! lmao :lol: (excuse the lame joke; it's getting late.)

VZW, 9 dropped calls in one day "most reliable network" my a$$. :chairshot: I do need to switch to GSM...the worst part about it will be buying a Motorola phone. :o :o Who buys these things, really? lol Even better, who would work at a place like that? j/k :lol:

im sorry where were we??:wacko:

I'm afraid all of the oil in the swamp wouldn't help our public school system! lol That's why I went to private schools! lol

Denny, you should have put Lojack on this thread, so law enforcement could know where we are going with this. lmao :lol: (excuse the lame joke; it's getting late.)

VZW, 9 dropped calls in one day "most reliable network" my a$$. :chairshot: I do need to switch to GSM...the worst part about it will be buying a Motorola phone. :o :o Who buys these things, really? lol Even better, who would work at a place like that? j/k :lol:

i dunno, thats where my parole officer put me after my nickel at chino for Grand Theft Auto...look outside, your lexus is gone... :D

i dunno, thats where my parole officer put me after my nickel at chino for Grand Theft Auto...look outside, your lexus is gone... :D

Help me out, which one did you take; I'm not near a window at the moment?:whistles: Those were the good ole days back at Chino-I think we had the nicest cell in the block (That's the last time we run shine in my car. :censored: )...who would have thought we would meet again in LOC? <_< Atleast you got a decent PO, mine was worthless, and don't you think [that] I'm joking either(he was that bad), a real knucklehead...that's why I'm in tech support. ;)

Help me out, which one did you take; I'm not near a window at the moment?:whistles: Those were the good ole days back at Chino-I think we had the nicest cell in the block (That's the last time we run shine in my car. :censored: )...who would have thought we would meet again in LOC? <_< Atleast you got a decent PO, mine was worthless, and don't you think [that] I'm joking either(he was that bad), a real knucklehead...that's why I'm in tech support. ;)

drive.gif :snoooorrrtttt: rotfl.gif

me in jail? never!

I wont go back coppers! you cant make me!!! spyme.gif

ok, ok, i'll go...but hes coming too! *points at blake*

notworking.gif