Denso Plugs

mh6

What are most of you folks doing as far as spark plug changes, staying with the Denso.....most of the research I am finding says they are better than the NGK.

I know the NGK is cheaper but they say the Denso performs better.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks for your time. :)

I've had success in previous Japanese vehicles with both NGK and Nippondenso. As long as you stay with the correct iridium-tipped application, you should be fine with either manufacturer. Be aware that you should be able to get 120,000 miles from your original iridium-tipped spark plugs as long as you are properly maintaining your vehicle and your ignition system remains in good shape. Also be aware that in the RX300, the front three plugs are easy to get to but the rear three plugs require you to be a contortionist with special tools....

I had my plugs changed early (70K instead of 120K) and stuck with the Denso....just because I want to keep everything as OEM as possible. This just falls in line with using the Toyota fluids to me....trying to keep it all as new and stock as possible.

I had my plugs changed early (70K instead of 120K) and stuck with the Denso....just because I want to keep everything as OEM as possible.  This just falls in line with using the Toyota fluids to me....trying to keep it all as new and stock as possible.

Nippondenso is the only plug that goes in both of my lexus. B)

Hopefully just Denso these days otherwise the plugs you are using are nearly 10 years old as the company changed it's name in 1996 :P

I stand corrected , Thank You , DENSO it is !!!! :cheers:

• 7 months later...

Hopefully just Denso these days otherwise the plugs you are using are nearly 10 years old as the company changed it's name in 1996 :P

I stand corrected , Thank You , DENSO it is !!!! :cheers:

where do you guys usually pick up your denso plugs? online or at the dealership or what?