Fast Orange Cleaner

Hey guys, I"m a newbie and was at work over the week and found a website where there was a step by step guide for cleaning out ur interior using Fast Orange pumice cleaner. I can't seem to find it anymore, and now that it's the weekend, I don't wanna eff up my new interior. Has anyone out there used this product? Or does anyone know what I am talking about? The website looked just like Lexus LS, but it wasn't it. Thanks in advance for ur time,

Gaz

I'm sorry, what does CL mean? Also, why would you not recommend using it? My dumb a$$ just went out and bought a big bottle of it, but was wondering why hand cleaner with pumice, that's the stuff that you use to "gently" scrape your skin correct?, would work great. I saw pictures on that site, which showed before and after pictures, and they came out really nice though. Thanks for looking into this for me though...

CL is ClubLexus, another Lexus site.

It may remove dirt from the leather surfaces but I bet its loaded with harsh cleaners and I'd be afraid it would strip the dye.

I'd use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Should work as well but no cleaners to harm the leather and plastic surfaces.