Convertible

am jus wondering where can i go to make my sc400 into a convertible because i saw one and it look really nice

Hey, I'm new here, I also have an sc400, and I really want to turn it into a convertible....

I can't find that site.....do you know which site it is?

Thanks.

am jus wondering where can i go to make my sc400 into a convertible because i saw one and it look really nice

Hey, I'm new here, I also have an sc400, and I really want to turn it into a convertible....

Thanks.

Hey you two, i've too seen the convertable sc300. pretty sharp if i do say so myself. Here's the picture of it... I hope it's the one you've seen.

img_1.jpg

Thanks.

THANKS...that is the one I have been searching for...

now.......does anyone know where I can get this job done, and how much it will cost?

Thanks.

now.......does anyone know where I can get this job done, and how much it will cost?

Look to spend around $5-$7,000 depending on labor rates in your area. i would say probably closer to 7k

why would you want to do this though? convertibles have more body roll and road noise...also arent as safe in side impact collisions...usually (the SC430 is the excpetion because it has a hardtop)

On top of the labor costs, they're going to have to reniforce the whole undercarage of your car which will add much more weight. Since your car wasn't designed for a drop top, the undercarage is weak and worse case scenario, if you flip, the frame of the car might not be stable enough to keep it's form for too long with all the twists and bends its doing and might end up like a bow tie on a tree. Think about that factor... 7k for the drop top and additional $$$ for the undercarage... lots of money right there.

Thanks.

Just drive it real fast under a big truck.

Thanks.

Just drive it real fast under a big truck.

Terminator 3 style B) , t'would be cheaper i think...